Need... help...

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Marisa
Kokoro Robot

Postby Marisa » 21 years ago

My friend Katie has dubbed me "Mega Man Goddess".
I laughed at her and said "Mandi Paugh is the only Mega Man Goddess."
But that is beside the point.

I'm a huge Mega Man fan - though I doubt any of you know me well enough to know that XD Though I've known about the blue bomber for most of my life, I've only been into Astro for the past year now. I have Vol. 1 of the graphic novels, and Vol. 2 of the B&W anime on tape... not to mention I had downloaded episode 1 of the 80's anime.

I'm writing a Mega Man / Astroboy crossover, but sadly, I haven't been exposed to Atomu enough to write an adequate fanfic. I am, though I hate to say it, a newbie. @_@ for teh 1337 love of bob, I need LOTS of help.

Simple questions to help me start off - I may ask more later:

1. Does Astro actually have an arch-villan? Or does he just fight whatever bad guy strolls into town that day?

2. I'm mostly basing this off of the anime, but do you think it would be all right if I took a few elements (Such as the idea that Astro was abandoned by Boynton instead of lost) from the manga?

3. In the 80's anime, what happened to Boynton after he and Astro were separated?

4. How are Astro and Atlas brothers?

5. Does Atlas ever turn to Astro's side?

6. Is Elefun just a robotics scientist, or does he work in other fields as well?

7. ...are the episodes being released on VHS/DVD in the USA so I can get them and not have to ask you stupid questions? XD

Marisa
Kokoro Robot

Here's another question... trust me, I'll keep coming back ^_^

What is Atlas after to make him the arch villan? Does he want to take out Astro, destroy/enslave the human race, or is he working for someone else?

Marisa
Kokoro Robot

Mark, you are like, my new best friend XD

Now, I know that Astro lives with "Mom", "Dad", Uran and Jump - but is his house separate from Dr. Elefun's lab?

Breakman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Breakman » 21 years ago

This is kinda off and on topic, but tell me when you are done with your crossover, Marisa. I would like to read it! (Hoping it is in the rated G-PG range...)

"Mandi Paugh is the only Mega Man Goddess."

That is very correct. ^_^

Marisa
Kokoro Robot

Dude... you like Megaman... and you've got a Sora avatar... you could, like, be my new best friend XD

Breakman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Breakman » 21 years ago

*laughs* Friendship depends on how good you make the fan fiction (jk). ^_^ But really, I've been staying away from fan fiction since there are a lot of junk out there (except the Goddess' ;) . I hope your fan fic is really good. ^_^

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 21 years ago

Originally posted by Marisa@May 6 2003, 05:49 AM
Now, I know that Astro lives with "Mom", "Dad", Uran and Jump - but is his house separate from Dr. Elefun's lab?

Yes it's seperate.

Dr Elefun's lab is at the Ministry of Science. He also has a small lab at his own house.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”