TesukaOsamu@world

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Loüßëãr
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Loüßëãr » 21 years ago

Umm, does anyone here know how to get into the Attic on TesukaOsamu@world I have a passport & am up to 28 stamps but i just wanted to know if anyone else has gotten in to the attic and whats in there :wacko: :unsure:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 21 years ago

Loüßëãr
Rocket Ball Champion

:huh: I hadnt seen that before :o thx but i meant the attic in Studio Pheonix there are 3 links
Characters World
ATTIC &
Event Library
& the Attic is the only one i cant get into :angry: :cry: but I was curious as to what is up there <_<

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 21 years ago

The whole thing works with macromedia flash player. I have tried to get into the attic myself, both now and several months ago. I do not believe there is anything there now, although there might have been in the past. :(

Loüßëãr
Rocket Ball Champion

:o :cry: OHHHHHHH thats no good. does anyone know what you get with all the stamps. What are you entitled to doafter you get so many????

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 21 years ago

You mean you can actually use the stamps for something? I have 373 stamps. I just like watching the plant grow. :)

Breakman
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Breakman » 21 years ago

Originally posted by DrFrag@Jul 18 2003, 12:03 PM
I have 373 stamps.

Wow! That's a lot of stamps! I have 293. I found no new things yet... unless I'm looking in the wrong places?

/spoiler/ If anyone is wondering how your plant looks like in the 290's, click this link:

Unico's Seed /spoiler/

Loüßëãr
Rocket Ball Champion

You mean you can actually use the stamps for something? I have 373 stamps. I just like watching the plant grow
:huh: Well when I signed for the passport said the more stamps you aquire the more privledges you get on the site :huh: I just thought that more sections may become accessable . what are the privledges??
I have 373 stamps.
I have 293.

:cry: I only have 32 :cry:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”