sonic:because he is a vidio game legend and he is big at tv

and of caurse yourls truly astroboy!!
but im stuck on a storlyline
so need help call some more anime heroes
ImageImage

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 20 years ago

You could have them fighting the biggest manga/anime villains of all time, or maybe teaming up with them for a change since they're all in it together.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 20 years ago

I was thinking more from other anime. You know, like the ultimate bad guys from across all of anime.

I'm not sure what they would be. Perhaps Buu from DBZ (although I think Cell and the Androids were better villains), Apocalymon from Digimon, Shredder from TMNT, Megatron from Transformers, Bison from Street Fighter. I don't know what else. I'm a bit out of touch with a lot of anime, there's so much of it now. Ninja Scroll and X-Men have some excellent bad guys. Their abilities are so amazing the story could go anywhere.

I think you could have any characters team up provided there's motivation. With the good guys it's easy because they're already on the same general team fighting evil. Like Astroboy and Pikachu. Sure, Astroboy's stronger, but if you happen to need a bolt of lightning then Pikachu's your mon.
With good/bad alliances it's a bit trickier, but the stories can have more depth. Like when Astro and Atlas teamed up at the end of the 80s series it was because they were brothers. Sure Atlas was a bad guy who wanted to enslave humanity, but he still fought with honour and this was his brother, so there was a point of connection between the two.
Other characters may be harder to form a bond or alliance. Astroboy and Cell are totally opposite, but maybe there could be some affiliation because they're both androids. Just have to find someone even badder for them to fight against. :huh:
Martial arts tournaments always make for good fun when the characters have super powers.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 20 years ago

You could have Dr. Robotnik (or Eggman) team up with Atlas. He could make addititions to Atlas that makes him even more powerful. Just a thought.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”