The new Astroboy a critique

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 20 years ago

Well I saw the "Neon Express" episode that we were not allowed to see, and I understand why they withdrew it. Though the version i saw was Japanese without subs, I could see what was done and why they removed it. The sabotage of Astroboy by the US dubbers was obvious. The reduction of color saturation... The reduction of sound... The Removal of the sentimental and beautiful melodic music that might warm the hearts.... The poor overall picture quality.... All served to make the program weaker compared to anything else on CN. Astro may have a chance on "Anime network" in the future if it's shown with subs and it's original soundtrack. Ever see "Robocop 2" when Robo was reprogrammed by OCP to be "kinder and gentler"? Well that's what's happened to Astro.... He's wimpy. No blastings, no violence... No Uran's lucious booty... Thus once the eye candy is removed whats left is tedious.
The clown that sabotages the Neon Express is from the "anti robotic fanatics"... This is real, as the trade unionists are indeed against Robotics... The Robot must never be loved by the next generation, therefore Astro has to be destroyed, or reduced.... They have infiltrated and done their deed upon Astroboy.
Image :p h34r:

This garbage version is the result. Astro online has no equal in beauty of animation and the music is touching. This thing being broadcast is nonsense... The true answer for the future would be that if a robot replaced 5 men, it should be taxed for 4 of those workers salaries. That would be sound... But the folly of anti-tech will spread because these people are ignorant fools. :P :P :P :p h34r: :p h34r: :p h34r:
Image :P
And my train leaves this place very soon anyway...
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”