Isanami Cyber Ninja Rally here

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 20 years ago

Ok... I was not going to say anything else, but it's starting to get too quiet in here. Let's stir things up.
First the missing train episode.
"...In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his TRAIN filled the temple...."Isaiah 6:1
Thus the train battle we find ourselves in. But this kind of metaphor should not suprise us too much.
Did you notice the Koranic aspects of Astro? The main power is channeled through a spider...
"...The parable of those who take guardians besides God is as the parable of the spider that makes for itself a house; and most surely the frailest of the houses is the spider's house did they but know...."The Spider" surah 29:41
Dr. Oshay shows Astro Metro City for the first time and tell's him the city is built by Robots. Astro see's the Robots building the city are in the form of Bee's.
This also is a book of the Koran.
"...And your Lord revealed to the bee saying: Make hives in the mountains and in the trees and in what they build:...."The Bee" surah 16:68
But The Episode"The Venus Robot" is pure Lovecraft. "R'Lyeh Fatagin" Astro discovers R'Lyeh at the bottom of the sea. Tenma then commands "The Deep Ones" in the form of the Robots, to attack and destroy the world with their "ICE beams"....
"....And though they hide themselves in the top of Carmel, I will search and take them out thence; and though they be hid from my sight in the bottom of the sea, thence will I command the serpent, and he shall bite them:..."Amos" 9:3
In the end, The Robots at the bottom of the sea erect an image of Astro and worship it as God.....
Thus "The Isanami Cyber Ninja" Masters of all "Intelligence. Counterintelligence. Espionage.... (I.C.E.) have received their marching orders and operational directives for the War at the end of the world...
Armageddon and beyond. Apocalypticus Rex!!!

:wahah: :wahah: :wahah: :p h34r: :p h34r: :p h34r: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”