1magus
Robot President

Postby 1magus » 19 years ago

Main Characters Temp. Characters Crono Hidden Powers
Crono Professor Shielding
Astro
Dr. O’Shay Curing

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/kids/astrob...oboy/index.html

It was a typical day in Metro City; Astro was hanging at the police station waiting for any bad news to show up so he can solve it. Meanwhile at the other end of town in a gutter there was a boy lying there. (He had light red hair; he was the height/ weight of a 5-year-old boy, he was wearing messed up shoes a hat with a weird symbol on it and clothes that you would fine on any kid in the future). (His name is Crono.)
Crono’s Thoughts: What is going on? What am I doing here? I can’t remember anything!
Crono walked out of the gutter (It was dark and starting to rain) he started to walk faster he did not see anyone outside because, there is a curfew in the city that he is in. (It is about 11:00 PM)
Crono looked around, everywhere he saw things he did not recognize then he turned a corner and saw the huge city lights everywhere but no one around.
Crono walked up to a electric bridge that was up he saw it said press to open, he clicked the button and then heard sirens and cars flying towards him. Before any of the police got to him Crono heard a voice calling out to him.
Voice: Hey kid come with me you don’t want to be arrested do you?
Crono decided to go with him he did not know what was going to happen either way. The strange man grabbed him and took him through secret underground tunnels.
Police: Where did he go, must be pranks keep searching. Then the police drove away.
Voice: Well kid that was close, I’m here to help you I saw you lying n the gutter and by the look of your old clothes I knew you needed help.
Crono: Well yeah I suppose I do what’s your name?
Voice: Just call me Professor kid don’t worry I’ll take care of everything.
Crono: Well ok. Then Crono noticed something on his arm, it was a gray box with a small plasma screen on it, it held another glass box on it with what looked like 2 cylinders that were almost empty.
Crono: Uh, what is this on my arm??!?!?!!
Professor: I said don’t worry I’m here to help.
Crono: You know I don’t think I should be hanging around with you bye thanks for the help.
Professor: What did you say kid? You are coming with me and that is final!!!!
Crono: No I’m not! Crono said, and started to run then he tripped and something happened to his shoes and suddenly he was rocketing out of the tunnels and past the bridge, a lot of people saw him through there windows wondering was it Astro but they could not tell it was now raining very heavily and Crono hit the ground way far away from the bridge. Most of Crono’s body was ok except for the side of his arm it was damaged and part of his mechanical parts were showing. The hit to the floor knocked Crono out. A couple of the people that saw Crono fly bye walked out of there buildings (Apartments) to walk over to where Crono fell.
Group of People: What’s going on? What was that?!?!
Then the police showed up where they saw a small explosion where Crono fell.
Police: What is this? You people know there is a curfew!
People: Well we saw a boy FLY bye then crash we though Astro might be in trouble, oh my!?
One of the people said seeing the wreck of Crono and being suprised that it was not Astro.
Police: OMG who is this? He looks like a wreck, well we better get it to Dr. O’Shay he’s the robot expert in this city, ok move a long people you know the curfew. The police said while carrying Crono into their car and they drove away. They arrived at Astro/ Dr. O’Shay’s house and dropped him off with the only information they knew.
Astro: Dr what is it?
Dr. O’Shay Astro go back to bed it’s late I will take care of this, Yuko come with me I will need help repairing him.
Astro: Ok goodnight.
Dr. O’Shay worked a couple hours on Crono and once he used the colored x-ray on him he found out what Crono really was!
Dr. O’Shay: Incredible! This boy is half robot and half human I don’t know how to go from here, I suppose we will just run the super computer on him for the rest of the night and we can go to bed, we need to do some tests on him.
Yuko: Hurry to bed it will be morning soon and you have a schedule to keep.
Dr. O’Shay and Yuko both went to sleep leaving the computers on Crono to run tests and scan and analyze him.
4:00 AM: The tests have been done for 2 hours and the computers already shut down, and Crono started to wake up.
Crono’s Thoughts: What, what happened/ I remember crashing after I flew I still don’t know how I did.
Crono was starting to remember more of before he woke up in a gutter. Then he got up and started to walk around the place. (Dr. O’Shay and Astro’s house) Then he stumbled on Astro’s room. He walked over and looked out of Astro’s window, then he saw that a kid in a bed was starting to wake up of-corse it was Astro.
Astro: What’s going on, your the kid Dr. O’Shay brought home yesterday.
Crono: Where am I? And who are you?
Astro: My name is Astro, this is Metro city.
Crono: Well what am I doing here? I remember crashing into something but somehow I flew.
Just then Dr.O’Shay walked in.
Dr.O’Shay: What are you doing up Astr, oh your awake Crono, Astro this is Crono I guess I have a lot to explain both of you come with em into the computer lab.
They all walked there and Dr.O’Shay explained all about Crono and most of it was new to Crono even, after hearing all of it they were both a little freaked out.
Crono: I’m ... I’m a robot and a human, how did this happen?
Astro: Dr.O’Shay do you know? This is a little weird.
Dr.O’Shay: No, I don’t have any leads yet Crono your life will change I’m sorry you will have to learn to live like this there is a lot of things I need to teach you, for no though go to bed Ive set up a room next to Astro’s we will discuss this in the morning.. Oh and here this was found next to you.
Dr. Handed Crono a backpack (I will show what’s in it later in the story) They all went to bed except Crono he could not sleep, he was very freaked out.
5:00 PM: Crono got up and walked into Astro’s room he woke Astro up to talk to him.
Crono: Astro I can’t sleep this is weird, I’m remembering all of these things from my past its hard to see them when I’m a freak.
Astro: Your not a freak Crono, you can help us all robots and humans. Some people think that there should be no robots that can think for themselves maybe you can make them think something different, a robot and a human.
Crono: But, I used to be a human I don’t know if I like this.
Astro: Well we will help you like it me too don’t worry.
Crono: Well... ok but I can’t sleep.
Astro: Well go get your pillow and blankets you can sleep in my room tonight.
Crono: Ok!
Cron go what he needed and went to sleep with Astro.

http://www.sonypictures.com/tv/kids/astrob...oboy/index.html

Im still writing this story tell me what you think.
"You're wrong. The heart may be weak, and sometimes, it may even give in. But I know, deep inside it, there is a light that never goes out."-Sora

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”