2003, things I overlooked the 1st time

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 19 years ago

so & so, & what'shisface, & all the ships at sea!

It is I, Jeffbert. I have just begun watching the p-version of 2003 for the 2nd time. Well, although I did not expect to see anything new, I did notice some things I have overlooked the 1st on viewing.

1. ep 14 or (was it 15?) Uranium's terrifying Pteradactyl encounter. Ochanomizu Hakasen clearly states that Uranium can communicate with animals in the middle of the episodedercriticalthinker@yahoo.com. I had initially thought that this ability was somehow related to the death of the dragon, as this would be more in lines with the myth of Sigurd or Siegfried. But then, since it was Atomu who slew this 'dragon', why would he not inherit the ability? I had watched the raw Nihongo video several times, but only in a later episode (the time-travel one), realized that she had this ability (because it was quite clear that she was speaking to the cheetah & it was understanding her).

2. I somehow overlooked the fact that Pluto's opponents were fewer and different than in the previous three versions of "The Greatest Robot on Earth." Moreover, he did not seek to destroy them, only to defeat them. Pretty little Epsilon, Delta, & Harley all survived their loses to him.

:lol:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”