All 1980s Astro screenshots

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Originally posted by jeffbert@Aug 8 2005, 01:39 PM
This was somewhat like the caption somebody provided for this same pic in the caption the picture game, except that Atom was commenting about robots never having such urgency when needing to expel used radioactive fuel. :lol:

Yes, I had read that whole thread when I arrived on the forum, and I had it in the back of my mind when I wrote this! I don't remember who it was from but thanks for the laugh! :lol:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 18 years ago

Duh, it was my own caption, & it won. I should at least remember that I posted that caption.
Caption the picture game, page 12 :lol:

Astro Forever
Administrator

Originally posted by jeffbert@Aug 8 2005, 01:47 PM
Duh, it was my own caption, & it won. I should at least remember that I posted that caption.
Caption the picture game, page 12 :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well it's been over a year, so you have an excuse! :D

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 18 years ago

Originally posted by Astro forever+Aug 8 2005, 06:31 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Astro forever @ Aug 8 2005, 06:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Not only I don't mind, but they are welcome! :wahah: Thanks! :D It's cool because I had not necessarily noticed the ones you posted here, so I enjoy discovering them! :)

[/b]

Yes, they're easily to miss due to the threads' extensive length. :lol:

Originally posted by -Astro forever@Aug 8 2005, 06:31 PM
The mirror screenshots are funny!  :P

I'm very much for equal rights. Uran's not the only one to feature capability of cutting funny faces. :D Her brother is a fast learner.

<!--QuoteBegin--Atlas forever
@Aug 8 2005, 06:38 PM
However Atlas as a husband would have driven me so crazy that I would have left him way before reaching that point. "Astro Forever, I am the master..." Hey you... <_< :wacko: :angry:[/quote]
Yes, he's a macho par excellence: :angry: :angry: ( :P )

:wacko: Oops, never mind your alternated name in the last quoting field.
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」
- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

Astro Forever
Administrator

Originally posted by Strange Wings+Aug 8 2005, 05:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strange Wings @ Aug 8 2005, 05:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Yes, they're easily to miss due to the threads' extensive length. :lol: [/b]

Oops, I wasn't clear... :unsure: I meant I hadn't necessarily paid attention to them as I watched the episodes. I did pay attention to all the pics you posted! :)

Originally posted by -Strange Wings@Aug 8 2005, 05:48 PM
I'm very much for equal rights. Uran's not the only one to feature capability of cutting funny faces. :D Her brother is a fast learner.

Yeah but I still think Uran is better. I don't think I could find an Astro equivalent for these:

<!--QuoteBegin--Strange Wings
@Aug 8 2005, 05:48 PM
:wacko: Oops, never mind your alternated name in the last quoting field.[/quote]
I don't know what you are talking about... :unsure:

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Originally posted by jeffbert@Aug 8 2005, 06:39 PM
This was somewhat like the caption somebody provided for this same pic in the caption the picture game, except that Atom was commenting about robots never having such urgency when needing to expel used radioactive fuel. :lol:

In fact that's another lack of robots'/humans'equality.
Humans have their bathrooms nearly everywhere, while robots have to search after the next ultimate disposal of nuclear waists.

It's a plain agony to travel hunderts of miles while having the urge to relieve oneself.
BTW, is there existing such a thing like a robot's bladder incontinence? :wacko: :D
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」

- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Originally posted by Astro forever+Aug 8 2005, 11:00 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Astro forever @ Aug 8 2005, 11:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
:wacko: Oops, never mind your alternated name in the last quoting field.

I don't know what you are talking about... :unsure: [/b]

[/quote]
:)
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」

- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

Astro Forever
Administrator

Originally posted by Strange Wings+Aug 8 2005, 06:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Strange Wings @ Aug 8 2005, 06:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Astro forever@Aug 8 2005, 11:00 PM
[b] :wacko: Oops, never mind your alternated name in the last quoting field.

I don't know what you are talking about... :unsure: [/b]

:) [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :wahah: I checked it but too quickly, I guess! Was it a joke or you really made a mistake?

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

It was really just a little slip-thru. Both names are appearing quite similar, by no means I'm blaming you to have any Omega Factor devices. :lol:
「頼むから、仕事をさせてくれ」

- 手塚治虫先生の最後の言葉

Astro Forever
Administrator

Originally posted by Strange Wings@Aug 8 2005, 06:16 PM
It was really just a little slip-thru. Both names are appearing quite similar, by no means I'm blaming you to have any Omega Factor devices. :lol:

Hehehe! :) Plus "Atlas Forever" is also the name of an episode, so I guess that also explains it!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”