All 1980s Astro screenshots

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 18 years ago

I had never noticed the detail of Atlas' cheek being deformed by Astro's fist :huh:
Do Atlas have soft skin, or did Astro hit very hard? :wacko:
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 18 years ago

Originally posted by fafner@Aug 17 2005, 12:33 PM
I had never noticed the detail of Atlas' cheek being deformed by Astro's fist :huh:
Do Atlas have soft skin, or did Astro hit very hard? :wacko:

I had never noticed it either. Even stranger, I knew where his jets were located but had never noticed them when he wasn't flying before last night:

Did you see Daddy Walrus' neck on this one? :lol: I love it!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Lilly on Peligro Island!

I had always thought that he had dented his head after crashing on the island, but apparently not! :o

Astro Forever
Administrator

What is this newspaper about??? :wacko: Mad! N.U.G ?!

Too bad they didn't put a Hyotantsugi in the pic! :D

Astro Forever
Administrator

I had forgotten Lilly's Japanese name was "Rumy"! :lol: Does "Rumy" sounds weird in English?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

tic_tac_astro
Robot President

Postby tic_tac_astro » 18 years ago

That ep was in a comic book! :o
I read it! All of them! :D
And yes..the ending was sad... :cry:

This piccy was also used in a caption! :D

Thank you, you're too kind.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Originally posted by tic_tac_astro@Aug 18 2005, 01:05 AM
This piccy was also used in a caption! :D

I wasn't around at the time, but I've since read the whole thread. I also chose a pic with Lilly turning away from Astro instead of the other way around as in the caption game, and it was intentional! :D (I still think of those captions everytime I watch that scene... :lol: )

Astro Forever
Administrator

This so reminds me of myself during a semester in which I had only two morning classes, but back to back... I'm a late sleeper but my schedule allowed me to (and somewhat made me) go to bed late and it was fine except for these two days. So the first day was okay, but on the next day, I could barely keep my eyes opened... and the course was boring, it really didn't help... and it was a small class, and I so didn't want to sleep in the teacher's face! :unsure: I was sure he had noticed it and probably had a very low opinion of me, but in the end it turned out to be the opposite! :wahah:

tic_tac_astro
Robot President

Postby tic_tac_astro » 18 years ago

I wasn't around at the time, but I've since read the whole thread. I also chose a pic with Lilly turning away from Astro instead of the other way around as in the caption game, and it was intentional! :D (I still think of those captions everytime I watch that scene... :lol: )

:lol:
Yeah :D

This so reminds me of myself during a semester in which I had only two morning classes, but back to back... I'm a late sleeper but my schedule allowed me to (and somewhat made me) go to bed late and it was fine except for these two days. So the first day was okay, but on the next day, I could barely keep my eyes opened... and the course was boring, it really didn't help... and it was a small class, and I so didn't want to sleep in the teacher's face!  I was sure he had noticed it and probably had a very low opinion of me, but in the end it turned out to be the opposite! 

Whoa, I remember close to the end of my school year, in six period history class, I fell asleep twice, but not in a row, while a movie was going on. :P Lucky to know, I was sitting in the third row, and the closest to the door. :D I think the reason I fell asleep because I ate a lot of sugar during lunch. :lol:

Thank you, you're too kind.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 18 years ago

AAWW! I don't watch the 80s series that much but that doesn't make these pictures any less cute. ^_^ And to Astro Forever, you are so right. You can TOTALLY feel Astro's emotions through the screen. When he's sad, you're sad. :cry:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”