Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

he hasn't been online since forever look at his statistics
Unyongnekasayo

Mark
Administrator

Postby Mark » 13 years ago

We've had some internal discussions about the new signature guidelines and have made a small change. Signatures will now be limited to an overall height of 150 pixels. This includes text and signatures. We feel this is ample room to get your messages across.

As always if you're just over that's ok. We'll get in touch with you if we think you've overdone it :)

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

"Mark" wrote:We've had some internal discussions about the new signature guidelines and have made a small change. Signatures will now be limited to an overall height of 150 pixels. This includes text and signatures. We feel this is ample room to get your messages across.

As always if you're just over that's ok. We'll get in touch with you if we think you've overdone it :)

That said, I guess I should get rid of the text in my signature.

Right, glad this has been cleared up.

Astronomical girl
Banned

150 in text?
Unyongnekasayo

Vergere
Administrator

Postby Vergere » 13 years ago

150 all included: image and text. For example, you can have an image at 100 pixels, with a text below at 50 pixels.
Restless guardian of this forum.

Despair spammer ye who enter here.

Astronomical girl
Banned

so i have to fix my siggy? that fine :)
Unyongnekasayo

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

I'm going to quote myself from another thread to make sure everybody gets a chance to read this...

I don't especially like when people have arguments between themselves on the forum, but in this case it's over an issue that has been brought up by several people and has been adressed by the moderators recently.

In this thread, the original poster [...] politely asked people to remain on topic at the very beginning of the thread. Things kept getting off topic. As a result, I understand some members frustration over off topic posts and jokes. I wish people didn't feel the need to vent that way but I can't really blame them when they do. Why is it so hard to respect somebody's explicit wish that his topic remains on topic??????? There already are a lot of topics that are not meant to be taken seriously, no need to bring the jokes in the topics in which people are trying to discuss more seriously. It is very annoying and very disrespectful, especially since this is not the first time it happens!

:mad:

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

I'd just like to say as a long-time member of this forum, that being here and seeing the kind of crap that goes down in some threads makes me genuinely nauseous. I mean, I've restrained myself to making topics about NOW! Comics because those are the only ones that won't be three pages longer and full of crap in the morning. I'll come here to see cool people like the moderators, Alittleacorn, mr_skunk, AprilSeven, Dr. Jerk, F-Man, etc...but when it's the same two people posting constantly, it makes the back of my skull ache.

You stupid kids, go make your own forum on Freeforums.org if you want to keep doing what you do. You're making the weathered users want to leave.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Astro Forever
Administrator

Don't worry, Fauna. I was working in the administrator panel while you were writing this.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Okay, so there will now be a mathematical limit to the number of posts that will make it through the forum every day from some users. That should be enough to make a *big* difference.

Even with that limit, we are still expecting these members to post in accordance to the rules and to what was asked from them in the past month. We'll see how it goes and will decide what do to from this point depending of what is posted.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”