whats your favariot character in astro boy?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

or when he is saves zoran from that bit of flying,burning metal.or even his last words...

pluto:tell zoran i said thank you!!
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!
as aproved by astro boy!
http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/
as aproved by astro boy!
ImageImageImage...what?

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 17 years ago

Must I say who my favorite is....? :wub:

"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

zeo wrote:or when he is saves zoran from that bit of flying,burning metal.or even his last words...

pluto:tell zoran i said thank you!!

i just thought about it... all the things pluto say are good like the way he says "FIGHT ME!!!" to Astro, pluto just sounds like a real old firebane.

BTW... i had a friend what called me pluto for a nick-name becuase my voice sounded like his. and i agree it's dose.

zeo
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby zeo » 17 years ago

Sparx wrote:i just thought about it... all the things pluto say are good like the way he says "FIGHT ME!!!" to Astro, pluto just sounds like a real old firebane.

BTW... i had a friend what called me pluto for a nick-name becuase my voice sounded like his. and i agree it's dose.

wow,really? cool! i think when i was younger,i used to sound like zoran dose now XD when i was about 8 that was.i think the creators of the 2003 astroboy series are stalking me >.>;

and Mr. Dkunk,nope,no need ^.^ *holds up a banner saying "skunk rocks"* i forgot i ommited him! how could i forget? :(
yeah,i too have a deviant art acount ^.^ pop in some time to enjoy the fine art of rubishness!

as aproved by astro boy!

http://firelancess78.deviantart.com/

as aproved by astro boy!

ImageImageImage...what?

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

mr skunk wrote:Must I say who my favorite is....? :wub:

:lol: You should send a PM to Jay_Rath and tell him that. He did Skunk's voice in the 80s series.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

zeo wrote:wow,really? cool! i think when i was younger,i used to sound like zoran dose now XD when i was about 8 that was.i think the creators of the 2003 astroboy series are stalking me >.>;

and Mr. Dkunk,nope,no need ^.^ *holds up a banner saying "skunk rocks"* i forgot i ommited him! how could i forget? :(

people mess me about and call me names over my voice :shifty: . people come up to me and say are you a boy or a girl :mad: , i say "i'm a girl!" and i bet most people on this site think i'm a boy too :lol: i'm like a real tom-boy i wear boy stuff, and got an out of bed hair style :ninja: . but i don't realy care what people think :p

i hope that wasn't too much information :)

mr skunk
Robot President

Postby mr skunk » 17 years ago

DrFrag wrote: :lol: You should send a PM to Jay_Rath and tell him that. He did Skunk's voice in the 80s series.

I'm awful sad that a missed him that one time he chated with everyone on the forum. :cry: But then again, if I were to ever talk to Jay Rath, I'd probably scare the living daylights outta him. :eek: But I'd give anything to hear him do the Skunk voice... :heart: :heart: :heart:
"Make like siamese twins and split.... and then one of you die."

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

mr skunk wrote:I'm awful sad that a missed him that one time he chated with everyone on the forum. :cry: But then again, if I were to ever talk to Jay Rath, I'd probably scare the living daylights outta him. :eek: But I'd give anything to hear him do the Skunk voice... :heart: :heart: :heart:

yeah, that wound be cool

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

Sparx wrote:and i bet most people on this site think i'm a boy too :lol:

I did. :blush: I hope I haven't called you a boy by mistake! :whistling: :D

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

DrFrag wrote:I did. :blush: I hope I haven't called you a boy by mistake! :whistling: :D

don't worry, i don't mind at-all. :)

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”