Video clip problem

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
BangBang!*
Kokoro Robot

Video clip problem

Postby BangBang!* » 17 years ago

How come in the downloads section of this site i cannot download the clips the site has provided??

Can someone please fix this cause I really liked watching them but i lost all my data and now i can't download them again :(

p.s What episode did zeues come out on?

p.s ....what does p.s mean?

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 17 years ago

BangBang!* wrote:How come in the downloads section of this site i cannot download the clips the site has provided??

Can someone please fix this cause I really liked watching them but i lost all my data and now i can't download them again :(

Only Mark, who owns the site, is able to fix it. If he doesn't see this topic, you may want to send him a private message. :)

BangBang!* wrote:p.s What episode did zeues come out on?

Uran Falls in Love (1980 series).

BangBang!* wrote:p.s ....what does p.s mean?

Postscript, which comes from the latin "post scriptum", meaning literally "written after". It's an addition to a message after the signature.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 17 years ago

a long time ago i was thinking of doing a tread like this... becuase i noticed the same thing to BangBang!*

Mark
Administrator

Postby Mark » 17 years ago

I had to take them down to make room for the forum upgrade. I had planned to put them straight back but the forums turned out to be much larger than I had anticipated, and the site just doesn't have the space for them at the moment.

I would love to upgrade the web server, as it would also speed things up considerably and allow me to enhance the forums a fair bit, but it is somewhat expensive and I just haven't been able to do so as soon as I'd originally hoped.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Mark wrote:I had to take them down to make room for the forum upgrade. I had planned to put them straight back but the forums turned out to be much larger than I had anticipated, and the site just doesn't have the space for them at the moment.

I would love to upgrade the web server, as it would also speed things up considerably and allow me to enhance the forums a fair bit, but it is somewhat expensive and I just haven't been able to do so as soon as I'd originally hoped.

kool it must be hard to keep this site up and running ok... like prombles like erorrs, bugs, pop ups (well i think pop ups) ECT.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 17 years ago

Sparx wrote:kool it must be hard to keep this site up and running ok... like prombles like erorrs, bugs, pop ups (well i think pop ups) ECT.

Keeping a website up is not especially difficult. What is hard is upgrades. Otherwise, it costs money to have a decent bandwidth.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

fafner wrote:Keeping a website up is not especially difficult. What is hard is upgrades. Otherwise, it costs money to have a decent bandwidth.

your one smart guy :)

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 17 years ago

Maybe they could be YouTubed.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

DrFrag wrote:Maybe they could be YouTubed.

yeah maybe i'll have a look later i'm alittle busy

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”