Astroboy the movie ( Sticky? )

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Reno
Metro City Citizen

Postby Reno » 14 years ago

"Astroboy1900" wrote:
Agreed in japan creators of astroboy would never use the word butt . this is only a hunch but i think the japan walt disney would like to be good influwence on other people specialy kids i think they predicted that many kids will watch the show(Like me:lol :) soo they don t use any major nor minor words like that
i don t know if thats true..but thats only my hunch...

I think they put that there to point out that even fans of Astro-boy find the butt-guns weird (Even though they never adress it as such in the series). Well atleast I know I found it weird lol.

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 14 years ago

I don't know if anybody ever posted this before but here is another site for Astro Boy.
http://www.astroboy-themovie.com/

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

I've seen that site. But thanks for showing :)

KazumixJapan
Kokoro Robot

Postby KazumixJapan » 14 years ago

"Reno" wrote:[QUOTE=Astroboy1900;90747]

Agreed in japan creators of astroboy would never use the word butt . this is only a hunch but i think the japan walt disney would like to be good influwence on other people specialy kids i think they predicted that many kids will watch the show(Like me:lol :) soo they don t use any major nor minor words like that

I think they put that there to point out that even fans of Astro-boy find the butt-guns weird (Even though they never adress it as such in the series). Well atleast I know I found it weird lol.[/QUOTE]

But Original Astroboy/mighty Atom, Osamu Tezuka give Astroboy butt-gun, and Astroboy charge him energy at his butt.
See japanese fan page.
http://www.geocities.jp/asayake127/index.html
(No english page,Japanese only sorry)

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

"KazumixJapan" wrote:[QUOTE=Reno;90753][QUOTE=Astroboy1900;90747]

I think they put that there to point out that even fans of Astro-boy find the butt-guns weird (Even though they never adress it as such in the series). Well atleast I know I found it weird lol.[/QUOTE]

But Original Astroboy/mighty Atom, Osamu Tezuka give Astroboy butt-gun, and Astroboy charge him energy at his butt.
See japanese fan page.
http://www.geocities.jp/asayake127/index.html
(No english page,Japanese only sorry)[/QUOTE]

Sigh....that so disapointing i can t even understand it!. i wish i can speak japanse :shifty: .....Even i buy a book of it its complicated for me to understand and also i cant find a good tutor for it.Not like in here pilipino s do anything to impressed by the other people in other country like they

:Teach our Langauge if other people in other country in other words foreiner don t understand(in other country you don t expect foreigner will teach you there Langauge)

:Second they show big hospitality on the foreigners(like thats going to happen in other country:shifty :)

:They show there Talents even the foreigner ask it or not(Like this is gonna happen in other country)

Hmph.Even iam a filipino iam not proud of there environment they are fools to be fooled by other country like the japan,Espania,(hmmm america is there ally)

They are fools......

:S

TasZero
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby TasZero » 14 years ago

Has anyone seen a high quality version of the trailer like we have for the first 2? I haven't been able to find a nice download yet.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 14 years ago

TasZero
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby TasZero » 14 years ago

Thanks, Nice find. :)

Uran-chan
Robot President

Postby Uran-chan » 14 years ago

Cool!!!! :)

AstroBoyGF