Daichi's Musing and Rants

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
tonigirl1000
Banned

Postby tonigirl1000 » 15 years ago

Thanks- i love ATLAS AND all those who are part of the ASTROBOY story- most important i love all the people here- hugs and thanks with friendship love

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLJade » 15 years ago

I too am a fan of Atlas and I agree with you on alot of stuff you said about him. I'm actually in the process of doing a rewrite of a fan fic I based on the 2003 series. It is also very Atlas centric, though there is one particular difference. Livian will be in mine, only she will be nothing like she was in the 80's version. I admit, I'll be nervous to put it up, I fear getting flammed and insulted, critiques are fine, insults stink and aren't helpful.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 15 years ago

Well, respect is our #1 rule, so insults are certainly not allowed here. I do have to say, we've had several members posting fiction or short stories through the years and IIRC the responses have always been positive. :)

Atlas is a deep character and I think your fan fic could potentially interest many people around here.

DrFrag
Cosmic Ranger

Postby DrFrag » 15 years ago

I've had the privilege of reading some of LLJade's work, and it's very good. :cool:

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLJade » 15 years ago

Aww, thank you DrFrag! *hugs* I'm glad you enjoy my work so much. :)

Daichi
Robot President

Postby Daichi » 15 years ago

My Black Jack fic is running, if you go look at my LJ page.
I don't know if I should even post the Atlas fic, especially with all the trolls who'll be all "B'aaawwww how daer yew make Astru boi gayyy, etc, etc".

Sheesh.
"You will never understand how this feels. Look at me, I'm neither truly human nor truly robot. I'm a monster."
-Atlas

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 15 years ago

There are no Trolls around here. Which is very good.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”