Astro voice actor here

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jayrath
Rocket Ball Champion

Re: Re:

Postby jayrath » 2 years ago

jeffbert wrote:
jayrath wrote:FYI, my name is Jay Rath. I wish I could tell you all the voices I did. One was Pucko the duck. Another was the fat banker on the lost spaceship episode. I was also the mad "Frankenstein" scientist in the amusement park episode. In the weeks and months ahead I will review the shows and let you know who I played.

Please ask me anything you like. It's hard for me to come up with memories without suggestion.

Mad "Frankenstein" scientist in the amusement park episode?

I am looking, but find nobody matching the description. :D Perhaps describe his actions.

Franken

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Re: Astro voice actor here

Postby jeffbert » 2 years ago

THANKS. Somehow, that seems -- well, anyway,

Do you mean this guy?
03_ELV_Classmate_770.jpg
03_ELV_Classmate_770.jpg (33.84 KiB) Viewed 5948 times

I identified him as a technician.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 2 years ago

The villain from Sphinx:
51_Sphinx_240.jpg
51_Sphinx_240.jpg (33.16 KiB) Viewed 5946 times

jayrath
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby jayrath » 2 years ago

Strange Wings wrote:I recently kept visiting this page for making a list of who did which voices of the 80's series.
Many thanks Jay for all your effort of telling us the detailed cast for each episode, it's very much appreciated! :)

Although it sounds to me as Dr. Tenma/Boynton was voiced by Brian Perry instead of Del Lewis, but maybe it's just my hearing. Their voices are pretty much alike anyway.

Does someone still have the pictures of the cast? As all photobucket/imageshack-links seem to be broken...
Thanks in advance! :tenma:

No, Tenma was Del Lewis.

There's an Australia documentary in the works. Cast members have been helping it out. New pix and even some new voice tracks, created just for the show! New songs for Uran,

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”