Astro Boy Movie at New York Comic Con!!!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Astro Boy Movie at New York Comic Con!!!

Postby LLJade » 15 years ago

Greetings All,

I thought for those of you who might be interested, I discovered this interesting this little factoid while checking out what the latest news was for NYCC (New York Comic Con) and thought you guys might be interested to see this:

There's gonna be premiere footage from the upcoming Astro Boy at NYCC!

It's gonna be on Sunday, February 8, at 11:30 and at the moment, not much detail is given other than there being world premiere footage. If anyone is interested, I listed the link below for all of the panels and programming, including the Astro Boy movie one, there's still more updates on the programming coming up, but if I see any more relating to Astro Boy, I'll be sure to tell you ASAP.

Also, I'll actually be attending NYCC, so of course I'm going to this. Also, if I can, (I can't make any promises), I'll see if I can get a video camera and record some of the event and maybe put it up for you guys. Again, I can't make any promises just yet, but I thought you guys should know at least this much.

NYCC Programming and Panel Link:

http://www.nycomiccon.com/app/homepage.cfm?appname=100453&moduleID=2525&LinkID=31514&campaignid=61424907&iUserCampaignID=46805526

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”