FTP back up

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

FTP back up

Postby Anapan » 15 years ago

I got some emails recently informing me that my FTP has been down for a while. I don't know exactly how long it's been down, but if anyone has had problems lately I've fixed it.

[Link removed]
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: We don't allow the illegal sharing of episodes from any anime as per the rules of the forum.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

Awesome! thanks :D

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLJade » 15 years ago

Yay! Thank you. One thing I have to ask ya, the French version of the 2003 episodes, are they uncut?

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

^^

Anapan
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Anapan » 15 years ago

Dragonrider1227: You're welcome!
LLJade: I dunno, never watched them. They're ~19 minutes each, slightly bad video quality (badly encoded) with intro and credits cut from all of them.

Strange Wings
Beyond the Stars

Postby Strange Wings » 15 years ago

Thanks for the update, Anapan! :) Nice to see you again around here.

"LLJade" wrote:Yay! Thank you. One thing I have to ask ya, the French version of the 2003 episodes, are they uncut?

No, unfortunately they've suffered the same fate as the english version, otherwise they would have a running-time up to 23 minutes each. Only the original japanese releases do have all of their eps uncut.

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLJade » 15 years ago

"Strange Wings" wrote:Thanks for the update, Anapan! :) Nice to see you again around here.

[QUOTE=LLJade;87390]Yay! Thank you. One thing I have to ask ya, the French version of the 2003 episodes, are they uncut?

No, unfortunately they've suffered the same fate as the english version, otherwise they would have a running-time up to 23 minutes each. Only the original japanese releases do have all of their eps uncut.[/QUOTE]

Ah, okay, I figured as much. Do you happen to know where I can see those episodes? I'd like to see them uncut for a change. It'll definatly help with the fan fics I've been working on, want to try and be somewhat accurate.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

As would I. I can tell you though that the first episode (Which is actually two) can be found on Youtube uncut. Search for "Shin Tetsuwan Atom"

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 15 years ago

I have to say, if you happen to understand French, the dubbing is impeccable in my opinion. It might not be uncut but it sounds a lot better than the English version!

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 15 years ago

I have some uncut Japanese episodes. Unfortunately most of them aren't subtitled. You can find everything I have here. If you are interested in some of them, just ask and I can make them available to you.
"jp" means available in Japanese without subtitles.
"jp_sten" means available in Japanese with English subtitles.
The '*' means that it is corrupted in some ways (from a few missing frames to almost unviewable). If I remember correctly only the episode 20 (Eternal Boy) is problematic.
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”