ASTRO BOY MOVIE SHUT DOWN

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

ASTRO BOY MOVIE SHUT DOWN

Postby AstroBoyGF » 15 years ago

http://www.slashfilm.com/2009/01/26/has-production-on-astroboy-shut-down/
GUYS I HATE TO BE THE BURDEN OF BAD NEWS BUT THE ASTRO BOY MOIVE IS GONING TO HAVE TEMPORARY SHUT DOWN :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
http://astroboyworld.blogspot.com/2009/01/movie-production-temporarily-shut-down.html
ANE HERE IS SOME MORE INFO....NOW IF U ALL EXCUSE ME I'M GONNA CRY NOW...[sob, sob] :cry:

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 15 years ago

Don't despair: Cool your jets down and read again the news on the second link, there's an update. I think you and all of us will be happy again!!!

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

*read more on the second link and has breathed a sigh of relief* I'll be completly relieved though when I see some TV spots. Mind you, I seriously doubt they'd drop production after releasing a teaser trailer for it
Although all the tie-ins i'm reading about has me extra excited :D
Last edited by Dragonrider1227 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

oh... good..[sighs] i was going to cry...

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLJade » 15 years ago

Umm, where is this second link, I can't find it. Can someone just give me this second link directly?

Also, according to NYCC's offical website, the movie is still schedualed to have it's preview there on Feb. 8th, if that changes, I'll let ya know, since NYCC is next week and I am attending.

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"LLJade" wrote:Umm, where is this second link, I can't find it. Can someone just give me this second link directly?

Also, according to NYCC's offical website, the movie is still schedualed to have it's preview there on Feb. 8th, if that changes, I'll let ya know, since NYCC is next week and I am attending.

WAIT WHAT PREVIEW?! :w00t: :w00t:

LLJade
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby LLJade » 15 years ago

"AstroBoyGF" wrote:[QUOTE=LLJade;87736]Umm, where is this second link, I can't find it. Can someone just give me this second link directly?

WAIT WHAT PREVIEW?! :w00t: :w00t:[/QUOTE]

lol. Nevermind about the link, I found it. Anyway, yeah, there's gonna be a bit of a preview of the movie at the New York Comic Con. I wrote a post about it awhile ago. If you want, I can give you the comic con's site and tell you where to find the info on this.

Hikari Tail
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Hikari Tail » 15 years ago

Oh man i was ticked of for a second
Like art? like water coloring? like pointless rants ?
http://hikaritail.deviantart.com/
Visit my DA account!

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 15 years ago

the 8th? Oh man, We're only going for the 7th! *weep*

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

yeah...i'm not going though...

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”