Astro boy Mini Set 60's - Any good?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jennytablina
Metro City Citizen

Astro boy Mini Set 60's - Any good?

Postby jennytablina » 14 years ago

I loved the 80's Astro series and have been wanting to look into the 60's series but those big 60's sets cost £52 a pop for me

Now theres these 2 part sets of the first boxset for £19 - I was wondering if they have any extras or if they are no-frills releases?

drakeshe
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby drakeshe » 14 years ago

no-frills releases?
New Astroboy Forum Design - Preview

Add me on MSN: drakeshe[at]hotmail.com

sgupta
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby sgupta » 14 years ago

Looks to me (and I don't own it, but from searching around) to be a no-frills release - just the episodes in the English audio I would guess. I dunno if it comes with a nice booklet or anything (the big sets do).

sgupta
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby sgupta » 14 years ago

Looks to me (and I don't own it, but from searching around) to be a no-frills release - just the episodes in the English audio I would guess. I dunno if it comes with a nice booklet or anything (the big sets do), but I'm not seeing any other "extras" listed anywhere.

ASTROBUDDY
Robot President

Postby ASTROBUDDY » 14 years ago

The original box sets where split up between one set of 52 episodes and another set of 52 episodes for a grand total of 104 episodes! Each box set contained one disc of extras! I went to the Right Stuf International's website and looked up the items in question! They appear to be just the episodes! "No Frills"! But still worth it, if you are really, truly interested in seeing the original series! Also since these box sets feature in total the first set of 52 episodes, maybe when they release the rest of the mini-box sets of episodes, they will surely include the two discs of extras!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”