Ro-Boy on the Venture Brothers 11-22-09

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Ro-Boy on the Venture Brothers 11-22-09

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

This episode featured a support group of boy adventurers, including "Ro-Boy" a very obvious parody of Astroboy.

:lol: In the end, Ro-Boy asked Jonny Quest's ex-nemesis Dr. Zin to adopt him. :P
Last edited by jeffbert on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

animegirlalways
Metro City Citizen

Postby animegirlalways » 14 years ago

:eek:

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 14 years ago

Oh ho! So you do watch! Astro Base go!
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 14 years ago

Yes I certainly do! I love the Venture Brothers, as it is a great parody of Jonny Quest (No, I do not know why there is no 'h' in that name). I think it is the last of the direct parodies that Adult Swim has made of those HB cartoons from the 1960s. I was so sad when they killed Harvey Birdman, as that too, was a great parody. :cry: Now, only Robot Chicken remains, but it parodies just about everything. :p

sgupta
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby sgupta » 14 years ago

LOL. I almost mentioned this too. I don't normally watch Venture Bros., just watched when I saw the preview with RoBoy. Unfortunately he didn't have a huge part. =oP

munquibyte
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby munquibyte » 14 years ago

Grah! What a time to not have cable...of all the muthersmotherin'... I love the Venture Bros, almost as much as Superjail so I cry. :cry: Even tho' they'd make it totally creepy and wrong like they did with ScoobyDoo and the FantasticFour.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”