NOW Comics Astro Boy - Issue Eighteen

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 13 years ago

"Dr. Jerk" wrote:I can't help but ask if you're also an Ace Attorney fan.

Yuuuuuuuuusssssss.
*dust*

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

@Tawashi Bus Hat: How did you know exactly what I did with the comics? :lol: I swear, I've got this brown velvet box in my bookcase just full of unneeded comics...

Yeah, it seems any issue NOW! had to rush out the door got like two colours. I know it wasn't Thomas colouring the pages, so I can't assume it's something like issue eight, where Steacy just decided he didn't give a crap and made an entire page green.

And oh, Gigantor. I don't know which Tetsujin series you saw, but in my mind one of the truly worst parts of the comic is when Dr. Franken isn't the creator of Black Ox (he's not even in the comic!). That's like...like Astro not being built by Tenma. :(

@Dr. Jerk: Plus the "pin-ups" and Steacy's occasional fillers, the whole thing is 25 pages at the max. I have no idea where the time goes, but it's mostly just scanning, cropping, resizing, etc...

And it's interesting that three of the more mature younger users of this forum are all Ace Attorney fans. :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

I've seen most of the black and white series - it was one of my morning ritual cartoons when I lived back in Illinois (Along with Power Rangers, Astro Boy and Reboot. FTW.)

I don't remember much of it, but I've been eyeing a set of used DVDs for the first series at my local game store. I might refresh my memories a bit... :D

Oh yeah, and lawyers are hot - especially when solving puzzles.
*dust*

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

"The Tawashi Bus Hat" wrote:Oh yeah, and lawyers are hot - especially when solving puzzles.

But...but what's that headless woman thing in the corner? ;A;

Anyway, I heavily recommend picking up one of those DVDs! Another thing you might want to look for is the 2004 series, but it's getting hard to find...it may be shockingly depressing for anyone who's used to the English dub of Gigantor. though.

I'd like to direct everyone's attention to this thread, for further Gigantor/Tetsujin discussion on the comic or anime: http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5575
ImageImageImageImage

Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!

Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

The link is a 403 error...

I think I'll pop in every once in awhile to check on the Gigantor comics, it looks interesting.

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

"Dr. Jerk" wrote:The link is a 403 error...

I think I'll pop in every once in awhile to check on the Gigantor comics, it looks interesting.

Well poo. Pic was here...
*dust*

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”