Universal Pictures To Produce Pluto Live-Action Film

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 13 years ago

All of this has nothing to do with the Pluto movie.
I'm on Twitter.

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

ooh go away you, goof :lol: :p just chill
Unyongnekasayo

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 13 years ago

"Astronomical girl" wrote:ooh go away you, goof :lol: :p just chill

You made yourself the Halloween thread, you should know where to talk about that: http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5436

EDIT: 7 pages, only first 2 are on-topic. Some improvement's needed in here! I mean seriously. Of course, I realize some of you are competing to have the highest post count possible, so that's why you can't always be on-topic, and usually only say one-liners. Maybe the mods should reset the post counts of the offenders if they don't stop.

EDIT2: Confirmed. I checked the highest posters and there's Astronomical girl in #14 in only 3 months, and Androids101 #16 in less than one month.
Last edited by F-Man on Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm on Twitter.

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 13 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:[QUOTE=Astronomical girl;108715]ooh go away you, goof :lol: :p just chill

You made yourself the Halloween thread, you should know where to talk about that: http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5436

EDIT: 7 pages, only first 2 are on-topic. Some improvement's needed in here! I mean seriously. Of course, I realize some of you are competing to have the highest post count possible, so that's why you can't always be on-topic, and usually only say one-liners. Maybe the mods should reset the post counts of the offenders if they don't stop.

EDIT2: Confirmed. I checked the highest posters and there's Astronomical girl in #14 in only 3 months, and Androids101 #16 in less than one month.[/QUOTE]

Trick or treat! The news is Candy and it's a Halloween treat... :lol:
Last edited by cybotron on Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Fauna
Beyond the Stars

Postby Fauna » 13 years ago

A) Cybertron, there is such a thing as Imageshack. Go use it, and stop dedicating whole posts to one cryptic sentence and a giant picture.

B) Every time I click on this thread, I expect something about the movie. I get, instead, about four words out of the repeat offenders out of something random. I hate to get mad this suddenly, but I really must side with F-Man on this...everyone please be more on-topic. Go make a thread in General Discussion to house your random stream of consciousness.
ImageImageImageImage
Dr. Tenma lover and aficionado since 2006!
Now featuring the Sad Old Dad Squad (The S.O.D.S.)

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

So, how do you think Pluto (the robot) will be in the live action? Full CGI or a mix between animatronics?

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 13 years ago

Most likely full CGI.
Wouldn't it have been funny if the movie was in CGI and they got Freddy Highmore to be Atom? XD

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

(imagines it)

...Heheh XD

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

@Androids -- HEY!! Not so with ALL of us!! I believe I may have been the first person on this forum to suggest that Pluto would be made as a live-action film.

I go on record as predicting it will be VERY successful.

More Americans would "get" anime if our media weren't so censored, manipulated and owned by too few major international conglomerates.

God Bless the World Wide Web!

I predict this movie will be "seamless" in one's ability to discern live-action from CGI.

As strange as it might seem now, I have a feeling Astro/Atom could be even bigger as a realistic character.
Last edited by AprilSeven on Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

I've never seen an anime film on TV in my entire life, only CGI ones. And Australia can't even be bothered to make films...

Yes, if it wasn't for the web I wouldn't be able to post this...

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”