Now or Never Music Video?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Now or Never Music Video?

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

I've been trying to find the Astro Boy music video of M-Flo Meets Chemistry: Now or Never. I've been looking for it for awhile, chose not to go here in the first place, but I feel like I don't really have anywhere else to go now.

'Now or Never' was the second opening theme of the 2003 Astro Boy series, performed by M-Flo and Chemistry. There's another version of the song entitled Astrosexy. But I don't really want the songs themselves since I can get them fairly easy.

What I want is the music video, in good quality. Specifically, this is the one I'm talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C48q8FIvLu4&feature=related

Unfortunately the only one on youtube is in terrible quality and has a water-mark, which I don't want.

A couple of days ago, I was browsing the forum and discovered one of Tawashi's Hat's download threads, and one of the posts apparently listed the music video for download. I immediately downloaded it, but the file was a .flv. So I converted the file into a .avi, but instead I only got the music and not the music video. I'm pretty sure .avi is a video file and not a solely-music file.

I feel that I'm running out of options, and I don't want to register on NicoNicoDouga just to attempt to find it, nor do I want to pester a friend of mine to find it for me.

Some help would be nice.

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

I've seen that music video, a long time ago and it's pretty cool, they have like three versions including one for the 2009 movie but that link is the best of all of them, I just wish I had some english lyrics for the japanese parts and I don't think the quality gets any better than that. I also felt really bad for Tenma in that music vid.

.avi is a video file so if it didn't come out as a video then try .mp4
Last edited by Astro Boy2866 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Well, the one I'm looking for is the 'official' music video, none that are fan-made.

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

Oh, well then I'm not sure.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

I just uploaded it on to my server
http://public.diehard67.dyndns.org/pub/Tesuka/music_videos/
the server lives in my house and I don't have a fast internet connection so it will take a while to download it but not to bad, the file as about 50 MB
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Thank you so much Diehard, that is exactly what I was looking for.

And it looks like the version from NicoNicoDouga too. That's good.

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 13 years ago

glad I could help, btw: I justed converted the tbh download, the flv file

fyi: the flv file was h.264 video and aac audio, what I converted it to was mpeg4 video and mp3 audio.

edit:
well i'l be a garilla's grandfather, you said you downloaded the file but it is not showing up in the server log evin after refreshing it, wered lol.
Last edited by diehard67 on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 13 years ago

Here's another version: http://bitsnoop.com/mognet-jpop-pv-chemistry-meets-m-fl-q6116184.html

It's "Now or Never" instead of "Astrosexy", quality's pretty good, but there are annoying moving subs on the black bars. Oh and the download's a torrent.
I'm on Twitter.

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

I'm fine with the one I got, but thank you.

dragonwarrior000
Kokoro Robot

Postby dragonwarrior000 » 13 years ago

i really like this music video. i'm wondering what episode, if its in one, is the episode that has astro sitting around with the black background and the episode where everyone he knows says something with the white background.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”