Your favorite episode?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

The first thing that comes to mind is "Battle of Steel Island" from the 2003 series, such an awesome episode!

Astroboy599
Rocket Ball Champion

What's your favorite astro boy episodr

Postby Astroboy599 » 12 years ago

My favorite episode would have to be the episode called space academy from the 2003 series

ASTRO BOY IS AWESOME!
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: Hopefully space, probably not space most likely school

Postby ASTRO BOY IS AWESOME! » 12 years ago

errrrrr this is a tough one i think it would be 'astro's first love' from the 1980s, 'astro reborn' from the 2003 and 'journey to tomorrow' from the 2003

Astroboy599
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Astroboy599 » 12 years ago

Mine would have to be space academy from the 2003 series. Astro us so cute in this episode. In fact there is a song that fits with this episode the songs called all I ever wanted by basshunter

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 12 years ago

I happen to like the episode of the 80s series where Rock sends Astro and Black Jack to the past to help Princess Sapphire. At least three of my favorite Tezuka characters all together. Plus it was just a fun and entertaining episode

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 12 years ago

Out of the ones I've seen, I would have to say the final episode of the 2003 anime. I loved the last 6 episodes of the 2003 anime. It combines one of my favorite genres in anime (drama) with the lightheartedness of Astro Boy. The way everything comes out in the end to me is just perfect.

Ataru Moroboshi
Robot President
Location: L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona province, Autonomous Community of Catalonia, Spain, Europe.

Postby Ataru Moroboshi » 12 years ago

I haven't seen all the episodes, neither from the 2003 series, nor from the 80s one and less still from the 1960s one, but from what I've seen:

From the manga: The Greatest Robot In The World arc. First epic arc on the history of manga,
From the 2003 anime: Can't name one, but the quote "My gramp's pinned under a tomato!" is unforgettable.
From the 1980 anime: The chapter featuring Black Jack, Sapphire, the duck from W3, Rock, Darth Vader and a host of others.
From the 1960s anime: I've only seen a few, but the one with that scene of "One for the money, two for the show *BANG* *urrrrf*"

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”