Have you guys see these before ?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 13 years ago

"Atomars" wrote:[QUOTE=F-Man;132811][QUOTE=Atomars;132810][QUOTE=F-Man;132809]Atomars likes tormenting us. >_< Seriously, I see no other reason to not have answered our questions.

Actually F-Man, if you go to Japan, you will find a lot of Astro Boy "rare" stuff, such as this one.[/QUOTE]

I actually knew about that one. :p The image even speaks for itself. But can you tell us what the one in the first post is?[/QUOTE]

Hint: You can find those in the Tezuka museum, those screenshots were taken in the year 2004.
Anyway, try this. You can ask them about those screenshots. Good luck ![/QUOTE]

Ah... so probably some kind of looped animation they have playing on a TV somewhere? Well, if you know any details, such as its running time, it would be nice to share with us.
I'm on Twitter.

Atomars
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atomars » 13 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:[QUOTE=Atomars;132812][QUOTE=F-Man;132811][QUOTE=Atomars;132810][QUOTE=F-Man;132809]Atomars likes tormenting us. >_< Seriously, I see no other reason to not have answered our questions.

Actually F-Man, if you go to Japan, you will find a lot of Astro Boy "rare" stuff, such as this one.[/QUOTE]

I actually knew about that one. :p The image even speaks for itself. But can you tell us what the one in the first post is?[/QUOTE]

Hint: You can find those in the Tezuka museum, those screenshots were taken in the year 2004.
Anyway, try this. You can ask them about those screenshots. Good luck ![/QUOTE]

Ah... so probably some kind of looped animation they have playing on a TV somewhere? Well, if you know any details, such as its running time, it would be nice to share with us.[/QUOTE]

They played that animation on Tezuka musuem. Anyway, sorry for the slow reply, I'm cooking steak in the kitchen :D , anyway F-Man, have you seen this before :confused: ?

Atomars
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Atomars » 13 years ago

Edit : I really think that moderators should lock or delete this topic. I feel stupid talking to myself :eek: .

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”