Xenops
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Xenops » 13 years ago

Ahhh! Four forums! I'm so confused and disoriented! :eek:

:p

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 13 years ago

I hear you! I was quite perplexed myself!

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 13 years ago

"Xenops" wrote:Ahhh! Four forums! I'm so confused and disoriented! :eek:

I'm already used to it, it's so pretty *____________________* Thanks mods of awesomeness.

Mark
Administrator

Postby Mark » 13 years ago

A couple of people have noticed that the forums sometimes don't get marked as read properly (the feature that keeps track of what posts you haven't read yet). We've turned on some settings that should fix it, but it has the unfortunate side effect of resetting your read history, so it will look like everything has a new post in it.

You can mark the whole forum as read by clicking the Mark Forums Read link on the front page of the forums. After that everything should go back to normal.

Sorry for the confusion! :astro:

Astro Boy2866
On a Flight into Space

Postby Astro Boy2866 » 13 years ago

Thanks for the help :D

I looked in the Astro Boy Discussion and thought, "I have to go through all of these?! With an iPod?!!" but then I read your post and finally used that mark forums read feature that I never touch. Thanks, that would have been a very tedious process to go through every thread just to mark them as read, especially when I'm not even using a computer.
Image Astro Boy|鉄腕アトム [sigpic][/sigpic]

Check out diehard67's forum
Or check out my YouTube channel

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 13 years ago

"Xenops" wrote:Ahhh! Four forums! I'm so confused and disoriented! :eek:

Personally I find locating a thread easier, as I know what the topic is about. ;)

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

I'm pretty sure Xenops was ironic, look at the simley at the end. There are so many forums with 43234234 sections (but it makes sense if the volume justifies it).

A few years ago, there were times we weren't as active as we are now (it was more ups and downs actually), so two forums were enough, but we have to adapt to new situations! :D

One good thing is that I had never realized how much people were creative here. I knew they were but it just seemed even more than I thought while moving the threads! I had always thought it must have been frustrating to create something and have it disappear on the older pages forever once it was done. At least now we'll better be able to keep track of them, and (re)discover them! :)
Last edited by Astro Forever on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”