We're starting a wiki! Who wants to help contribute?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 13 years ago

I am willing to answer questions about ASTROBOY, but must reserve a lot of content for my book & some for the pages on T in E. However, there are a few pages I might create, since they are about the 1980s series. Will there be image hosting here?

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Postby Dr. Jerk » 13 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:I am willing to answer questions about ASTROBOY, but must reserve a lot of content for my book & some for the pages on T in E.

You do realize that people can easily source from TiE, and from your book should it get published, right?

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 13 years ago

Eh, maybe I'll help out a little. :3 (I don't really want access just yet - since I dunno if I can actually do it seriously, hehe.)

If I write up some stuff, I'll be sure to drop it off to ya. I got all that crap on my blog - maybe some of that will be of use you ya :D .
*dust*

jeffbert
Minister of Science

"Dr. Jerk" wrote:[QUOTE=jeffbert;124491]I am willing to answer questions about ASTROBOY, but must reserve a lot of content for my book & some for the pages on T in E.

You do realize that people can easily source from TiE, and from your book should it get published, right?[/QUOTE]
Yes, that occurred to me; what of it?

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

"jeffbert" wrote:[QUOTE=Dr. Jerk;124492][QUOTE=jeffbert;124491]I am willing to answer questions about ASTROBOY, but must reserve a lot of content for my book & some for the pages on T in E.

You do realize that people can easily source from TiE, and from your book should it get published, right?[/QUOTE]
Yes, that occurred to me; what of it?[/QUOTE]

Your post just made it seem like you wanted some things to remain exclusive.

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:Will there be image hosting here?

Yes, we upload the images on the domain. :)

jeffbert
Minister of Science

"Dr. Jerk" wrote:[QUOTE=jeffbert;124495][QUOTE=Dr. Jerk;124492][QUOTE=jeffbert;124491]I am willing to answer questions about ASTROBOY, but must reserve a lot of content for my book & some for the pages on T in E.

Yes, that occurred to me; what of it?[/QUOTE]

Your post just made it seem like you wanted some things to remain exclusive.[/QUOTE]
Oh, yes; there will be content that I post there, & other that I post here, as well as stuff that I reserve for the book (as though there ever will be one).

"Astro Forever" wrote:[QUOTE=jeffbert;124491]Will there be image hosting here?

Yes, we upload the images on the domain. :) [/QUOTE]Count me in! Give me the details.

Dr. Jerk
On a Flight into Space

Which, as I said, people will be free to source it should it get published.

Or should you post little snippets of your book, like you once said.

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 13 years ago

I may be able to help with the movie and 03 seiries in two months (i need to finish school first)

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

Okay, just let us know. I think this will take quite a bit of time to build anyway. :)

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”