We're starting a wiki! Who wants to help contribute?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 12 years ago

@Glab, n/p It wasn't alot of work :lol:

Did you want to keep access in case you get the time? I haven't done anything in some time, but that doesn't mean I never will again...
Last edited by Novacain on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: typo ><

Gotta Love ASTRO BOY
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Gotta Love ASTRO BOY » 12 years ago

@Novi: Okay ^^

Hikari Tail
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Hikari Tail » 12 years ago

I wish I could, buy my English is dreadful.
Like art? like water coloring? like pointless rants ?
http://hikaritail.deviantart.com/
Visit my DA account!

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

@Hikari Tail - I think your English is AMAZING!! I didn't realize you were from the Netherlands. I know of at least one other member from your country - I believe it is Tetsuwan Atom. Good to see you again! I had just mentioned a bunch of members I hadn't see in a while, and was thinking of you but couldn't quite remember your name.

Maybe you could provide information in Dutch - it would be amazing to have the episodes and manga and movie information in as many languages as possible!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 12 years ago

"Hikari Tail" wrote:I wish I could, buy my English is dreadful.

A few of us who are working on the wiki do not have English as a first language either, but it's a collective effort, after all: somebody else can just go through our texts later and make changes if necessary. ;)

Oh and yes, Tetsuwan Atom is from the Netherlands.

"AprilSeven" wrote:Maybe you could provide information in Dutch - it would be amazing to have the episodes and manga and movie information in as many languages as possible!

I asked Mark if it would be possible to make the wiki multilingual eventually, and he said it could be done! :w00t: I wanted to translate it (well, some of it at least!).

Satus
Robot President

Postby Satus » 12 years ago

Oh my gosh, multi-lingual sounds really cool. I'd also love to find out about the other versions of the many series.

Your English looks good, Hikari Tail.

Hikari Tail
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Hikari Tail » 12 years ago

"AprilSeven" wrote:@Hikari Tail - I think your English is AMAZING!! I didn't realize you were from the Netherlands. I know of at least one other member from your country - I believe it is Tetsuwan Atom. Good to see you again! I had just mentioned a bunch of members I hadn't see in a while, and was thinking of you but couldn't quite remember your name.

Maybe you could provide information in Dutch - it would be amazing to have the episodes and manga and movie information in as many languages as possible!

Alright I will! Just ask me or send me a pm and I like to contribute. Thank you btw. :) No I haven't been around. I felt the forum was kind of 'dead' in a way but I still come in various times because of my love for Astroboy and Tezuka's works.

Like art? like water coloring? like pointless rants ?

http://hikaritail.deviantart.com/

Visit my DA account!

Photar
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Photar » 12 years ago

Hey guys, could I get editing permission so I can post my Photar bio to the site?

http://astroboy.wikia.com/wiki/Photar
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 12 years ago

"Fotar" wrote:Hey guys, could I get editing permission so I can post my Photar bio to the site?

http://astroboy.wikia.com/wiki/Photar

This would be a great contribution! You have access to the editors forum now. :)
Last edited by Novacain on Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: typonese

Apple Jack
Banned

Postby Apple Jack » 12 years ago

Im acctually full of knowlege when it comes to astroboy whether its the 1960 1980 2003 or the movie i know and seen them all i may of just found out about astroboy 3 years ago but i manly know everything there is to know about astroboy so ya i guess i try to help :P
[sigpic][/sigpic] iv got my thinkin cat on :w00t:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”