173 Robotty

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 7 years ago

"The Boeing Kid" wrote:Can you stream it on Amazon Prime?

No. I don't believe any of the Astro Boy series are available on Amazon Prime right now.

The Boeing Kid
Banned

Postby The Boeing Kid » 7 years ago

Can someone upload it to YouTube? I want to make a YouTube Poop.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 7 years ago

"The Boeing Kid" wrote:Can someone upload it to YouTube? I want to make a YouTube Poop.

Tetsuwan Penguin already answered your question on the previous page. Read his post again:

"Tetsuwan Penguin" wrote:[QUOTE=The Boeing Kid;240290]Do you think you could upload the episode to YouTube? I really want to see it, regardless of the language.

Due to copyright issues, that isn't possible (I don't think Jeffbert would do this, and the copyright Nazi's will take it down anyway.)

Those DVD's are available for sale, though not cheap. You can find partial sets.[/QUOTE]

None of us on Astro Boy Online can upload this episode or any episode of Astro Boy because doing so would be breaking copyright rules, and also breaks our own forum rules.

Your only options are to either buy the set which contains Episode 173, or look elsewhere on the internet. We don't condone illegal uploads on here and never will.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

CommanderEVE
Beyond the Stars

Postby CommanderEVE » 7 years ago

"The Boeing Kid" wrote:Can someone upload it to YouTube? I want to make a YouTube Poop.

Plus, I am pretty sure making a YouTube Poop out of anything that you do not have the permission to use will result in the violation of copyright laws.

It is this simple - If you do not own the material, you cannot use it. :lol:

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 7 years ago

"CommanderEVE" wrote:[QUOTE=The Boeing Kid;240359]Can someone upload it to YouTube? I want to make a YouTube Poop.

Plus, I am pretty sure making a YouTube Poop out of anything that you do not have the permission to use will result in the violation of copyright laws.

It is this simple - If you do not own the material, you cannot use it. :lol: [/QUOTE]

Well there are some exceptions concerning "fair use", but you have to be careful about that.
(in US copyright law) the doctrine that brief excerpts of copyright material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, search engines, parody, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder.)
Last edited by Tetsuwan Penguin on Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

The Boeing Kid
Banned

Postby The Boeing Kid » 7 years ago

"CommanderEVE" wrote:[QUOTE=The Boeing Kid;240359]Can someone upload it to YouTube? I want to make a YouTube Poop.

It is this simple - If you do not own the material, you cannot use it. :lol: [/QUOTE]

Copyright? Who cares?
YouTube Poop? Everyone loves those!

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 7 years ago

If not for Copyright, few would bother to make animated cartoons, or much of any other media. We thus would not be having this discussion, there would not be an ASTROBOY FORUM, etc. So, you still would not get your way. :ninja: You are free to ask me questions about this episode, I will answer as I am able.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”