WHERE IS...?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
ASTROBUDDY
Robot President

WHERE IS...?

Postby ASTROBUDDY » 12 years ago

Where is the thread for "Names of Astro Boy's Parents"? I got to this site today, and there were are now no posts from after the 14th of October to Today. "Something wrong?"

I :heart: :astro: :confused:

Satus
Robot President

Postby Satus » 12 years ago

Unfortunately, that thread is gone.

There is also already a topic about this: http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6815

AtomXKoisuru
Rocket Ball Champion

Here's my WHERE IS... Question:

Postby AtomXKoisuru » 12 years ago

:cry: WHERE IS MY OTHER TWO PAGES OF: ''Koi's fanart (not all is astroboy)''?!!! SOME ADMIN ERASED THEM DIDN'T THEY?! :o hmy: :mad:
[sigpic][/sigpic] Find me online!! :D AtomXKoisuru@Youtube
Rebel-Pupcoon@DeviantART

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 12 years ago

"Koi-suru Atom lover" wrote: :cry: WHERE IS MY OTHER TWO PAGES OF: ''Koi's fanart (not all is astroboy)''?!!! SOME ADMIN ERASED THEM DIDN'T THEY?! :o hmy: :mad:

No one deleted anything... just check out the thread referred to in the post before yours... ;)

AprilSeven
Silent Song

We've suffered a server crash

Postby AprilSeven » 12 years ago

I'm going to post this message so everyone can understand what has happened lately.

Mark is working to see what can be restored - you'll notice missing threads/posts/PM's and work on our wiki - but it's all due to corrupted files on the server's hard drive. ABO has been moved to another server (many of you saw that it had been down for a while).

Nothing is being removed by the mods or anything as nefarious as that -- just good ol' technology FAIL. :d evil:

SAVE content and artwork and writing you want, because it CAN vanish. Remember it's only a MACHINE. Sorry Astro!! :blush:

:astro: = HMPHFFF!!

Hopefully we didn't lose very much, but there is real possibility that some of it is not coming back!! I'm sorry too, because I've been actually writing a fanfic and -you guessed it!! - the whole thing went BYE-BYE!! :cry:

In the meantime . . . we're baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Vergere
Administrator

Postby Vergere » 12 years ago

Koi-suru Atom lover, you can search for "astroboy online Koi's fanart" and get your data back from Google cache. Get it while it's still there. ;) Also, don't assume moderators are on a rampage to delete user content without modification just for fun. :p

Edit: Page 2 and page 3.
Restless guardian of this forum.

Despair spammer ye who enter here.

MightyAstro
Robot President

Postby MightyAstro » 12 years ago

Is there any way I can access Google cache to see if I can retrieve the exact text I entered in my work for our wiki and if so how do I do it?

AtomXKoisuru
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby AtomXKoisuru » 12 years ago

*sigh* I guess it was no-one's falt then....? :unsure: sorry for me being snippy earlyer....
[sigpic][/sigpic] Find me online!! :D AtomXKoisuru@Youtube
Rebel-Pupcoon@DeviantART

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”