Would Astro be immortal with the blue core?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
atomicrush
Metro City Citizen

Would Astro be immortal with the blue core?

Postby atomicrush » 11 years ago

If he was, how would he react to friends dying and what if he might have the power to heal himself and to heal others like his friends if something ever happend to them? Could he also "evolve" with it? :confused: If he could what experiences would he gain? What powers could he have? Could his body change to have more human attributes? I would love answers :)
[sigpic][/sigpic]Take your time in life... The sweet joy will come to you :heart: :heart: :heart:
My Deviant Art (Larsara) http://larsara.deviantart.com/
My YouTube (AstroZalta) http://www.youtube.com/user/AstroZalta
HATENA SHUTDOWN CAN'T POST! :(
Tumblr (ask-movie-astro-boy)
http://ask-movie-astro-boy.tumblr.com/ Anyone want to follow? :p

BlueCore
Robot President

Postby BlueCore » 11 years ago

I like to believe that the bluecore would get stronger for around 40 years so he'd be around 53 and then the core would get weaker for 30 years until it stopped so he would be around 83 when he passed away. And as for aging. Every year I think on his birthday he would get upgrades to match his age! IT'S GENIOUS!
"My name is Jack Frost. How do I know that? Because the moon told me. So if the moon tells you something, believe it..." ~jack frost, Rise of The Guardians

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 11 years ago

hi- hugs- the blue core i hope would not harm ASTROBOY but give him the power he needs and in my story help him achieve the ability to not only be a boy robot but help him absorb new technology so he can transform into a girl robot also!

Astragirl
Kokoro Robot

Postby Astragirl » 11 years ago

imagination and everything * - *

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 11 years ago

"BlueCore" wrote:I like to believe that the bluecore would get stronger for around 40 years so he'd be around 53 and then the core would get weaker for 30 years until it stopped so he would be around 83 when he passed away. And as for aging. Every year I think on his birthday he would get upgrades to match his age! IT'S GENIOUS!

Depends on if the core is made of radioactive elements. Radioactive elements generally have a half-life and gradually get weaker as they...what's the word..into other elements I thinkeksultvhi

Beyond the Stars

Postby avatargirl » 11 years ago

HI- THE WORD COULD BE DECAY I BELIEVE-

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”