What shows or cartoons could Astro Boy or Uran watch?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

What shows or cartoons could Astro Boy or Uran watch?

Postby Anime Girl » 11 years ago

Other than you know the obvious animes made by Tezuka. I'm not sure but I kinda think Astro might enjoy Advneture Time , possibly Regular Show. He also looks like someone who would watch Pokemon. Uran would probably watch all sorts of cute little girl cartoons, maybe shojo animes like Sailor Moon or Tokyo Mew Mew. Maybe she's also enjoy some Disney Channel shows too, like Hannah Montana, or That So Raven and such. And I think she'd defiantly watch Powerpuff Girls. Go ahead and throw out some ideas here.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Fuzzy Pickles!
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fuzzy Pickles! » 11 years ago

Well, we have to take into consideration that Astro Boy is nine and Uran is younger.

I haven't kept up with children television, but if this was back in the late 1990s/early 2000s, I could imagine Astro Boy watching Toonami a lot since he is a superhero, particularly Gundam and Dragon Ball Z. He would be a big Cartoon Network fan Uran would probably watch more of the Disney channel/Nick stuff.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

I mostly based the list for both of them from shows I liked when I was 5-10 years old, or stuff that my little sister and brother like to watch now. I was a huge PowerPuff Girls fan when I was a kid. I had Powerpuff Girls everything! XD I think both Uran and Astro might enjoy My Life as a Teenage Robot. I loved to watch that as a kid, and whenever I watched it, I always thought the main character Jenny was like a girl version of Astro almost, a robot like a human with really cool super powers.
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Satus
Robot President

Postby Satus » 11 years ago

I think Uran would probably like My Little Pony, and maybe both of them would enjoy the Kirby anime.

I wonder how many of these titles are in Japan? :p Not sure if Uran can understand more than Japanese language and animals.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"Satus" wrote:I think Uran would probably like My Little Pony, and maybe both of them would enjoy the Kirby anime.

I wonder how many of these titles are in Japan? :p Not sure if Uran can understand more than Japanese language and animals.

Actually, almost all of them are available in Japan. Powerpuff Girls was so popular in Japan it actually even spun off an anime series Powerpuff Girls Z. It's dubbed in English, but it didn't air in the US yet. :(

Novacain
Beyond the Stars

Postby Novacain » 11 years ago

Robot Chicken!! :p

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 11 years ago

FUTURAMA!
:p

Prettywitchiusaka
Robot President

Postby Prettywitchiusaka » 11 years ago

"Satus" wrote:I think Uran would probably like My Little Pony, and maybe both of them would enjoy the Kirby anime.

How much you want to bet Astro would be a closet Brony (of the sane kind, mind you)?

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

"Novacain" wrote:Robot Chicken!! :p

At least until they make an episode making fun of Astro. XD Or maybe Seth Green will take pity on us Astro fans and not make one. A cameo appearence would be nice.

Okay I'll admit it. I secretly watch Robot Chicken now. But I am so not telling anybody. Not after how I reacted about before, yelling how much I friggen hate that show. Although I'm still somewat p*ssed off from the perverted Sailor Moon ep. Now Dalton reminds me of it whenever I read a Sailor Moon manga in class.

I just totally veered off topic.

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

I would imagine uran watching spongebob
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”