NO MORE PERVY PICS!!!!!!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 11 years ago

I hate to say that most of the problem lies with Japan itself, they need to get wit the rest of the world and finally put an end to the sick industry they've supported for decades.

When I go to a Con where sick Yaoi themed garbage is paraded to and in front of kids, it's time for a society to question itself.
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

Hikari Tail
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Hikari Tail » 11 years ago

"dannavy85" wrote:I hate to say that most of the problem lies with Japan itself, they need to get wit the rest of the world and finally put an end to the sick industry they've supported for decades.

When I go to a Con where sick Yaoi themed garbage is paraded to and in front of kids, it's time for a society to question itself.

To which cons do you go to? Because most anime cons I go to, do not allow young children for obvious reasons to join conventions. In most cases they only allow children with parental guidance.

Also please try to respect other forms of Art comics. I think the world or Japan has bigger problems then comic books with homosexual characters and content. Not once have I seen cases where Yaoi is paraded in front of children. Most cases the yaoi spots are already taken over by teenage girls and women who choose to seek a manga there for obvious reasons.
Like art? like water coloring? like pointless rants ?
http://hikaritail.deviantart.com/
Visit my DA account!

Androids101
Cosmic Ranger

Postby Androids101 » 11 years ago

"dannavy85" wrote:I hate to say that most of the problem lies with Japan itself, they need to get wit the rest of the world and finally put an end to the sick industry they've supported for decades.

I believe that different people have different tastes (no, I do NOT support Yaoi), but that's not the point. The point is that if you know that yaoi will be in the Con, then maybe it's better not to go.

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

Okay, everyone . . . let's remember a couple things:

1. ABO is a 13+ forum, and does not allow posting of "adult content" on these publicly accessed pages in an effort to keep them "appropriate" for younger members, and for visitors who would be uncomfortable viewing that kind of content because of their culture/religious background. That does not mean we are judging any particular person, sexual orientation, etc.

2. ABO is an international forum, so we make an extra effort to be inclusive and respect the diversity of our members, and ask everyone who visits here to do the same.

3. The Internet - as I mentioned earlier - is comprised of literally every viewpoint, and you will find people here who might be very different from you, but we expect mutual respect and patience. I'm going to lock this thread because the original purpose of it was addressed and resolved, and we don't want this to evolve into an argument about yaoi.
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”