What if Atom's built in abilities failed him?

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Toshio
Banned

What if Atom's built in abilities failed him?

Postby Toshio » 11 years ago

Imagine this, Atom goes to a location and his built-in abilities stops working to the point he can only count with his super strenght.
So, what he could do in that condiction while being chased away by several enemies?
Try save himself by fleeing from them or try find a strategy to defeat them even without his abilities?

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 11 years ago

Something like gold kryptonite? Good story idea.

Toshio
Banned

"kscharf" wrote:Something like gold kryptonite? Good story idea.

In my idea his abilities would disabled by a special type of magnet dispersed like a fog, so it would corrupt his built-in weapons and jets leaving them useless.

So, he decide to escape the trap, since there are humans enemies which he canot just go punching them.

dannavy85
Banned

Postby dannavy85 » 11 years ago

Astro resorts the the old reliable....the Lousiville slugger he keeps in his toy box!

"Pat...pat...pat...." "50 foot run-a-way bulldozer bot vrs my trusty slugger, someone's control panel is about to become a home run."
"You guys have some serious Mommy issues."

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 11 years ago

This occurs in the corpus somewhere, though I cannot recall where. :blush: Atom is too low on energy to fly. Also, in the 1980s SPEEDING THROUGH A STORM, his leg jets are kaput.

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 11 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:This occurs in the corpus somewhere, though I cannot recall where. :blush: Atom is too low on energy to fly. Also, in the 1980s SPEEDING THROUGH A STORM, his leg jets are kaput.

Was that the episode with the robot train? In that one he also only had use of his arm jets.

Toshio
Banned

"kscharf" wrote:[QUOTE=jeffbert;206561]This occurs in the corpus somewhere, though I cannot recall where. :blush: Atom is too low on energy to fly. Also, in the 1980s SPEEDING THROUGH A STORM, his leg jets are kaput.

Was that the episode with the robot train? In that one he also only had use of his arm jets.[/QUOTE]

In fact, I mean all of his built-in abilities failing him that all he could do is just punching, grabbing objects or running away if necessary^^

jeffbert
Minister of Science

"kscharf" wrote:[QUOTE=jeffbert;206561]This occurs in the corpus somewhere, though I cannot recall where. :blush: Atom is too low on energy to fly. Also, in the 1980s SPEEDING THROUGH A STORM, his leg jets are kaput.

Was that the episode with the robot train? In that one he also only had use of his arm jets.[/QUOTE]
:blush: Maybe you refer to the 2003 version, in which the little girl spills her ice cream? I am not as familiar with the 2003 series as I would like to be, :blush: but I do not recall any such malfunction in that episode.

Toshio
Banned

"jeffbert" wrote:[QUOTE=kscharf;206565][QUOTE=jeffbert;206561]This occurs in the corpus somewhere, though I cannot recall where. :blush: Atom is too low on energy to fly. Also, in the 1980s SPEEDING THROUGH A STORM, his leg jets are kaput.

:blush: Maybe you refer to the 2003 version, in which the little girl spills her ice cream? I am not as familiar with the 2003 series as I would like to be, :blush: but I do not recall any such malfunction in that episode.[/QUOTE]

He is refering to the 1980 series which a oldman was actually the electronic brain of an old train.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

:blush: :blush: My bad! yes, that was the episode. :lol:

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”