reviewing astro boy products

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
diehard67
On a Flight into Space

Postby diehard67 » 11 years ago

all ya need is a red plastic peace shaped like the top part of a diamond, a yellow plastic ring and a blinking LED................... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh that girl is gonna blow up lol

regarding voice recording, a little mic that clips to your shirt is a good way to get a clean recording of your voice, you can then mix it in post with the video from your camera and you would have pro sounding podcast, just clap once or twice before starting to have a sharp sound to sink the audio tracks with and your off to the races.

edit:

forgive me if you knew or already do any of those things, just trying to be helpful.

that is a bit of a surprise that you can get astro tattoos, I would never have thought you could get em like that, I do have to know where did ya find em?????????, I don't remember you saying in your vid????
Last edited by diehard67 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added some stuff
my public downloads on my home server
my website also on my home server
facebook pm me here if you add me on facebook please.
twitter

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

Postby AstroBoyGF » 11 years ago

"diehard67" wrote:all ya need is a red plastic peace shaped like the top part of a diamond, a yellow plastic ring and a blinking LED................... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh that girl is gonna blow up lol

regarding voice recording, a little mic that clips to your shirt is a good way to get a clean recording of your voice, you can then mix it in post with the video from your camera and you would have pro sounding podcast, just clap once or twice before starting to have a sharp sound to sink the audio tracks with and your off to the races.

edit:

forgive me if you knew or already do any of those things, just trying to be helpful.

that is a bit of a surprise that you can get astro tattoos, I would never have thought you could get em like that, I do have to know where did ya find em?????????, I don't remember you saying in your vid????

lol yay i blow up XD and i was using a studio mic and like i was saying i did that late at night. lol its ok and yes astro boy tats are shocking but at the same time its not cause its wash off stuff
And the nursery and Paradise Estate didn't really collapse. The moon's made of green cheese, and I'm the queen of England!"
-MLP lickety split

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

any chance you could make a vid about how you make your vids???????
twitter

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 11 years ago

Kitty I think you should cosplay Niki/Nuka when you do your next vid! :lol:

That would be a scream, and I'll bet you get a lot of followers!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"diehard67" wrote:any chance you could make a vid about how you make your vids???????

lol ok i will :3 and i mean if you want u may sub to me but i dont like asking lol
And the nursery and Paradise Estate didn't really collapse. The moon's made of green cheese, and I'm the queen of England!"

-MLP lickety split

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"AprilSeven" wrote:Kitty I think you should cosplay Niki/Nuka when you do your next vid! :lol:

That would be a scream, and I'll bet you get a lot of followers!

idk i dont have all the stuff to do it. so i dont think ill be nikki just yet

-MLP lickety split

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

"AstroBoyGF" wrote:
"diehard67" wrote:any chance you could make a vid about how you make your vids???????

lol ok i will :3 and i mean if you want u may sub to me but i dont like asking lol

I did that shortly after finding out you had a youtube account lol

and there is nothing wrong with asking people to subscribe, the worst they will say is no.
twitter

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

"diehard67" wrote:
"AstroBoyGF" wrote:

I did that shortly after finding out you had a youtube account lol

and there is nothing wrong with asking people to subscribe, the worst they will say is no.

lol ik i just feel rude im very well mannered...XD and thx for subbing!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :astro:

-MLP lickety split

diehard67
On a Flight into Space

you don't need to feel rude, asking politely for subscribers is not rude.
twitter

AstroBoyGF
On a Flight into Space

lol ok. n sorry for the lack of postage of review im doing 2 side projects one is my own show and the other im being a voice of twilight sparkle in a fan animation

-MLP lickety split

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”