Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Hey you guys

Postby Little Brown Fox » 10 years ago

lolwut

Dante69
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Dante69 » 10 years ago

I bought that. I wonder when I will get it.
:tenma: :astro: :o cha: LOL

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 10 years ago

LBF - I'm going to buy it . . . might have to wait until I'm home from work.... will let you know.
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

ASTROBUDDY
Robot President

Postby ASTROBUDDY » 10 years ago

Interesting! These are the English translated manga of the 2003 manga done by Akira Himekawa for the 2003-4 series. It was one of the first items I bought when I first registered with eBay!

I :heart: :astro: :)

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 10 years ago

I've seen scans of those on some Manga site about a year ago. There were three volumes bit I think only two were up there. Very good artwork!
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

Fuzzy Pickles!
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fuzzy Pickles! » 10 years ago

How rare is this? I've heard that this item was pretty valuable; I'm surprised it isn't higher.

I'll buy this one shortly. If its truly a rare offer, a deal like this can't be passed up.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

It's probably not too rare, if you live where you can buy copies of it. This guy has a lot of them, it seems; he probably makes a mint off of these things regularly...

Although, these were produced for distribution in Australia and New Zealand, if I recall correctly. This guy is from Singapore... isn't that China, or something? My geography skills have always been terrible; I don't remember anything I learned about it in grade school, and I don't recall learning any useful information about it while being home-schooled, either- I've probably forgotten anything I've learned of that, too. >.<

That's pretty cool, April- if I could, I would get these things for myself. Maybe someday, I will have these in my (admittedly rather small) manga collection! What I've got so far consists of the combination volume of the first two Astro Boy volumes produced by Dark Horse, as well as the majority of Zelda mangas created by Akira Himekawa. I'm lacking two, and I only consider one as authentically mine, since I bought it myself with my own money a long time ago. I wish I had those missing two volumes, as well as Hyrule Historia- it's produced in English by Dark Horse, and there's a special preview of the Skyward Sword manga by Akira Himekawa in the back of the volume (I hope they didn't flip it so it could fit in the tome, though).
lolwut

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 10 years ago

hmmm...Its from Singapore?

Mehhhh not going chance that --
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Crazy_Red
Metro City Citizen

Postby Crazy_Red » 10 years ago

Singapore is not a part of China. Singapore is a South East Asian city-state that is located on the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula.

Singapore is also a very wealthy city-state, so I assume their legal online shopping regulations are mostly safe.
Also, it is one of the countries listed concerning seller protection (if you’re using a PayPal account): https://www.paypal.com/sg/webapps/mpp/security/sell-unauthorizedpaymentprotectionfaqs

The seller also has a 99.2% positive feedback.

It says it ships worldwide and the seller is selling this for cheap. This deal is quite a steal in my book

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

I say anyone who can afford the selling price (plus shipping), should go for it. You shouldn't waste such a valuable opportunity.
lolwut

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”