89 excluded episodes

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 5 years ago

"jeffbert" wrote:No! NEVER! This thread must forever be difficult to find. :lol:

:lol:

I hadn't considered just putting a link to your post to the Image Index thread. Perhaps I could edit the link into your first post or Strange Wings' first post in that thread (the one that links the 1980s and 2003 screenshots). Then, we could leave this thread intact.

Though I suppose some may want to discuss the excluded episodes rather than merely find links to them.

Well, they could do that, but they could also find the episodes through the links from your post with the completed list in the Image Index, and then go discuss them in their respective threads. Having the links to the episodes in the Image Index thread would allow people to find links to those episodes easier.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 5 years ago

:lol: I am open to whatever you want to do. :p

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 5 years ago

Sounds good! I've added your post with the completed list in your first post in the Image Index.

AstroStar24
Kokoro Robot

Re: 89 excluded episodes

Postby AstroStar24 » 5 months ago

I've been trying to find as much of these episodes as possible, and so far I've found seventeen of them (7, 25, 32, 53, 54, 104, 111, 112, 114, 116, 122, 125, 131, 132, 133, 138, and 139)! I'll let you know when I find more, but for now, I'm quite pleased with my findings! :D
Here's the link to most of them!: [Admin edit: Link with pirated episodes removed.]
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: We do not allow links to pirated episodes here on Astro Boy Online Forums.

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Re: 89 excluded episodes

Postby jeffbert » 5 months ago

page 5 of this thread has the complete listing, links and all. Enjoy, & fell free to comment or question.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”