Little Astro Boy (2014 Animated Series)

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 10 years ago

That's all folks. Little Astro Boy is officially over.

Hopefully, we'll one day get proper broadcasts of these episodes outside of Nigeria.

EDIT: Also, I think I heard Dr. Flau call Hamegg a "dumb***" in Episode 8. I thought this was a show for preschoolers. :eek:
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

EyeOdyssey

Postby EyeOdyssey » 10 years ago

Doh! I forgot they were airing the final episodes tonight. What did I miss?

Edit: Judging by screencaps on Tumblr, the final episode must've had a spy theme to it.
Last edited by EyeOdyssey on Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
For more, have a stop by The EyeOdyssey Lounge.
http://eyeodyssey.tumblr.com/

Sporkia
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Sporkia » 10 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:That's all folks. Little Astro Boy is officially over.

Hopefully, we'll one day get proper broadcasts of these episodes outside of Nigeria.

EDIT: Also, I think I heard Dr. Flau call Hamegg a "dumb***" in Episode 8. I thought this was a show for preschoolers. :eek:

I heard it too. I thought I was the only one, because nobody else I was watching it with really said anything about it. I can't believe they got away with that. What a finale. :eek:
It's a magical day!

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 10 years ago

I heard dumbass too. If he really said that, my only theory is that it was a rough Japanese-made translation of the script, that they would normally have ironed out before recording, but quality control wasn't at its best that day I dunno.
I'm on Twitter.

Anime Girl
On a Flight into Space

Postby Anime Girl » 10 years ago

I'd have to check it out. It looks cute/old school.
You're not a joke, you fit right in!
So shake it off, and give a grin. Don't be afraid to stand your ground! Crazy, noisy BIZARRE Town!

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 10 years ago

AUGH! I FORGOT ABOUT IT T_T
Hopefully they'll rerun soon

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Postby teugene50 » 10 years ago

"Dragonrider1227" wrote:AUGH! I FORGOT ABOUT IT T_T
Hopefully they'll rerun soon

Don't feel too bad about it

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Just so everyone knows, I don't plan on staying up to watch episodes on the stream from here on out. I've gotten to see every episode, regardless of technical difficulties that may have happened during the episodes, and that's good enough for me.

If any of you have missed any episodes, they should be airing reruns for the next few weeks. Be wary though that the episodes may have technical issues with them. Episodes 1, 2, 5, and 6 were the only episodes that didn't have any issues back when they premiered. If my speculation is correct, Episodes 5 and 6 will air next week.

If you feel that there's some info I should add or fix in the original post of this thread, let me know in this thread or through a PM.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 10 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:Episodes 5 and 6 were the only episodes to my knowledge that didn't have any issues back when they premiered. If my speculation is correct, those are probably the episodes that will air next week.

Episodes 1 and 2 didn't have any issues either. I'm assuming those who did were trying to change the resolution of the then 360p-only stream.
I'm on Twitter.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

"F-Man" wrote:[QUOTE=Shiyonasan;225284]Episodes 5 and 6 were the only episodes to my knowledge that didn't have any issues back when they premiered. If my speculation is correct, those are probably the episodes that will air next week.

Episodes 1 and 2 didn't have any issues either. I'm assuming those who did were trying to change the resolution of the then 360p-only stream.[/QUOTE]

Didn't those episodes have audio skipping issues as well? Or am I thinking of Episodes 3 and 4?

Actually, I seem to remember Episodes 1 and 2 were fine during their second airing. I'll edit my previous post.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”