Little Astro Boy (2014 Animated Series)

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 10 years ago

Please feel free to draw however much you want! However please be sure to post your art in the Fan Works subforum ;)

teugene50
On a Flight into Space

Postby teugene50 » 10 years ago

With absolute pleasure

Reid958
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Reid958 » 10 years ago

I had to agree, little Astro boy is very cute kinda different style, 😉but otherwise I like it ^.^
Since we Astro boy fans, hands up, even it's for kindergartens, I had to say I don't really care at your age. 😊

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 10 years ago

Just found a legal, clear version of the ending theme from SoundCloud. It's from the profile of the company who made the music (AMP Music). Make sure to pause the song before it ends; SoundCloud will move straight to the first song in the "Recommended" list after the song ends.

Robot Boy, Beyond the Stars

The lyrics are grammatically bad at points and, in fact, the lyrics posted in the link aren't entirely correct. If you check out this link and go to the very bottom of the page, I've posted what sounds like the corrected lyrics.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 10 years ago

"Shiyonasan" wrote:Just found a legal, clear version of the ending theme from SoundCloud. It's from the profile of the company who made the music (AMP Music). Make sure to pause the song before it ends; SoundCloud will move straight to the first song in the "Recommended" list after the song ends.

Robot Boy, Beyond the Stars

The lyrics are grammatically bad at points and, in fact, the lyrics posted in the link aren't entirely correct. If you check out this link and go to the very bottom of the page, I've posted what sounds like the corrected lyrics.

Interesting. So AMP Music is a Japanese company for indie African artists.

I saw a tweet of theirs stating their work on the LAB ending music and I thought it referred to an upcoming Japanese broadcast. Now that that's debunked, that means there's no more sign of a Japanese broadcast coming...
I'm on Twitter.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

At least based on this anyway. I don't think there will be a Japanese broadcast in the foreseeable future, but maybe it will happen someday.

At least we know of one other country (France) that's going to have a broadcast of this eventually. Hopefully that can lead to other countries picking it up at some point (if they didn't already at the MIPTV Conference last month).

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

"Shiyonasan" wrote:At least we know of one other country (France) that's going to have a broadcast of this eventually. Hopefully that can lead to other countries picking it up at some point (if they didn't already at the MIPTV Conference last month).

The French dub could still be for African countries. I don't think France is confirmed yet.
I'm on Twitter.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Found a stream for a news program about Little Astro Boy that NHK ran a few weeks ago. Judging from Twitter this is how a lot of Japanese first heard about the show.
I'm on Twitter.

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 10 years ago

I'd hate to think Tezuka just threw this together to renew the copyrights and nothing more :/ But I don't know if Japanese copyright works that way so I really have no clue XD

Shiyonasan
Administrator

"F-Man" wrote:Found a stream for a news program about Little Astro Boy that NHK ran a few weeks ago. Judging from Twitter this is how a lot of Japanese first heard about the show.

It's interesting to see it being shown to the Nigerian kids, and also seeing those three animators working on the show.

Interestingly enough, the Japanese Wikipedia article for Astro Boy has a section on Little Astro Boy, while the English one does not. So, Japan seems to know at least fairly well about its existence.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”