Astro Boy Reboot (Future Animated Series)

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

There was another rap in another episode, actually; I believe one of them effectively called their friend Tak fat in it... (apparently in an earlier episode, Astro also pretty much calls the same friend garbage... I never got to see that one. but that's where I get the impression of him being hilariously rude from.)

I would say the latter, particularly due to Shibuya being busy with other things. Unfortunately, it's probably not as much of a priority; while the fans the property does have tend to be devoted, the problem is that there aren't many of us.

Which could also possibly lead to them staggering the info, maybe; I don't really know how much hype has built about this project across the internet. In the few places I actually go, there isn't much, though.
lolwut

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 8 years ago

I must've missed that one. I didn't see all the episodes. I'd have to see it myself before making an opinion.

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

I'm not sure that anyone has seen all of them. Especially bc one of them notoriously glitched out both the times that I know of it airing.
lolwut

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Yeah, one of the reasons I'm hoping to get a hold of that DVD. Finally be able to watch the rest of that one XD

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

I'd rather have the Japanese dub, tbh. Although with subtitles not based on the English dubbing, bc then it wouldn't be exact. Plus, like I said, it's kind of obnoxious.
lolwut

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

I like that it's giving us both. Especially since there won't be any subtitles. But... I get the feeling the show wouldn't be that hard to follow :P

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Not really, no, but I'm kind of nitpicky. And actually, I recall that the show was batcrap insane, so some context, especially for an episode that I never got to see in full before, would have been nice.

Of course, I'm never actually going to own the set, probably. I don't have anything I could play it on natively, for one thing.

Yesterday, I think it was, I had a weird dream about the Reboot series. I was almost hoping that there would be news that day; but alas...
lolwut

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

The show was pretty insane but to be honest... that's one of the reasons why I liked it XD

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Heh, I guess so. I just like how blithely rude Astro was all the time.
lolwut

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

in LAB? I didn't see it as rude and just incredibly naive

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”