Astro Boy Reboot (Future Animated Series)

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby YJ_Doodle » 8 years ago

According to the recent facebook post from Monaco Anime Game International Conferences, just thirty minutes ago there was that Cosplay Master thingamabob. And right now it's about 4:16 Monaco time, so there should be about 30 minutes waiting until the Crazy Time. I know I shouldn't keep my hopes too high but nonetheless I've been rewatching the teaser over and over XD

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

By the way, did you guys check this video? It shows the same scenes of the teaser but it's in the category of "Avant Premiéres". Does that mean anything? I think it's saying Premiere but I don't know WHAT a premiere actually does....?

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 8 years ago

"YJ_Doodle" wrote:By the way, did you guys check this video? It shows the same scenes of the teaser but it's in the category of "Avant Premiéres". Does that mean anything? I think it's saying Premiere but I don't know WHAT a premiere actually does....?

I did see that, but figured that they were making reference to last year's MAGIC event when they revealed the initial teaser trailer for ABR.

The "Crazy time" should have just begun! We'll see if something is revealed in the next half-hour! Otherwise, the event goes on for another three or so hours, so we'll see what happens!

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

I'm pretty sure I saw what you're talking about; unfortunately, I don't know what that means, either. Since you seem to have replicated it fairly well, I'll try running it through Google Translate.

Also, it seems to be close to zero-hour, maybe... oh god I hope it gets mentioned...

Whoops, simul-post! I'm going to run it anyways, though.

Let's hope!

Edit: Right, so I ran it, and it roughly seems to mean something along the lines of a first look, world-premiere type of thing. At least, from my perspective.
Last edited by Little Brown Fox on Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lolwut

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 8 years ago

That David Lloyd thing looks like the "Anonymous" mask used by the hacker group on the internet.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

EyeOdyssey

Postby EyeOdyssey » 8 years ago

The time is so crazy that no one has even bothered to acknowledge it yet, we're missing out on so much!
For more, have a stop by The EyeOdyssey Lounge.
http://eyeodyssey.tumblr.com/

Shiyonasan
Administrator

:lol: Very funny, Eye!

Welp, the "Crazy time" has ended, and all I'm seeing are a few posts about Shenmue III. This is not looking good.

MAGIC 2016 is still going on for three more hours though, so perhaps something will be shown in that time? I'm not hopeful, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that we'll see something later today.

YJ_Doodle
Rocket Ball Champion

XD I bet the people who posted the teaser "WAAAAAYYY TOO EARLY" are scratching their ears right now

Little Brown Fox
On a Flight into Space

Postby Little Brown Fox » 8 years ago

Well they advertised it (on the freaking poster, no less), so if it's a no-show, then who's fault is it for raising our hopes so high, only to dash them back down? Hm???

For real, though, this sucks. I hope something interesting happens soon. But I've got things I gotta do today, and preferably soonish.
lolwut

Shiyonasan
Administrator

WE HAVE A NEW POSTER. I REPEAT: WE HAVE A NEW POSTER:

[url]https://twitter.com/OlivierFallaix/status/703621342109802496[/url]

CcPD4ZRWEAAYamZ.jpg
CcPD4ZRWEAAYamZ.jpg (48.62 KiB) Viewed 1813 times

Tenma and Skunk are confirmed to come back! I assume two of the other kid characters are Fubuki and Akino, the two human best friends of Astro.

I'm glad we got something out of MAGIC. Hopefully we can get a higher quality version of this poster soon!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”