What if A•TOMCAT had an anime? Discuss!

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
SonicRainboomsXD
Kokoro Robot

What if A•TOMCAT had an anime? Discuss!

Postby SonicRainboomsXD » 9 years ago

I just grabbed a copy of A•TOMCAT yesterday, and shortly after reading, an interesting thought popped into my mind. Astro Boy has had many incarnations over the years, there has even been a series for Jetter Mars, but I've come to notice that there, out of all of them, has never been a single anime version of A•tomcat. With the new Astro Boy REBOOT coming soon, I decided I would bring this up here on the forums.

So, if an animated version of this great tale were to be made, what would you you want to see in it? Which episode ideas have you got in mind? Who would you like to see voice the characters? Anyway, what are you waiting for? Discuss your thoughts about this concept below! :smile:
Last edited by SonicRainboomsXD on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Word error
:hyo: "When are we ever going to stop fighting each other?!" :astro:

:heart: ~~~~~ :heart:
My Deviantart ~ My YouTube ~ My FanFiction ~

Tetsuwan Penguin
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Tetsuwan Penguin » 9 years ago

There were only seven stories collected in the A-Tomcat manga, so it would be an even shorter series than "Little Astro" was. I is a cute manga, and I like the way that Astro is actually in there in 'flashback' form. If an anime were to be made from this manga, I'd like to see that part of the story expanded, adding more 'cameo' appearances for Astro (he's not in every one of the manga stories). I'd also like to see some of the other star system characters that are not in the manga added (maybe replacing some of the original ones in the story), IE: in episode 6 replace the villains with Boon or Lamp and Skunk Hamegg.
[sigpic][/sigpic]Image

:tenma: I'm on Fanfiction.net as Tetsuwan Penguin. Please check out some of the other stories I've written! ;)
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4672860/Tetsuwan-Penguin

I can also be found on Deviant Art http://tetsuwanpenguin.deviantart.com/

My home page
http://scharkalvin.weebly.com/about-me.html

jeffbert
Minister of Science

Postby jeffbert » 9 years ago

Nuku Nuku is probably about the closest you will come to what you desire, though the villains are very different! :lol:

Umbral-Coltwings
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Umbral-Coltwings » 9 years ago

I think it would be very interesting and cute! Maybe they would make it kinda like a Little Astro Boy series or something.
:hyo: whoops

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 9 years ago

I would watch that

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”