Astro Boy article on ANN and ABO was mentioned by Mike Toole

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
Tetsuwan Atom
Robot President

Astro Boy article on ANN and ABO was mentioned by Mike Toole

Postby Tetsuwan Atom » 9 years ago

Sorry i haven't been here in a while ... seems i go away often but i still always come back ;)
Anyway i just read this http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/the-mike-toole-show/2015-05-17/.88258 a Astro boy artice on ANN.
Everyone should read it here it's by the famous Tezuka fan Mike Toole but the thing is he actually linked to this forum that's pretty awesome to me and it also was the only reason i came back here just now :whistling: xd
And if you see this Mike Toole you are so awesome !!! :w00t:
Last edited by Tetsuwan Atom on Sun May 17, 2015 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Osamu Tezuka God of Manga Father of Anime RIP 1928-1989
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnimeNewsNetwork1?feature=mhum

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 9 years ago

Honored to have had the Little Astro Boy thread mentioned in that article. Sadly, we and some Astro Boy fans on Tumblr are the only ones that really documented Little Astro Boy's existence outside of some announcement threads back in January 2014 and the occasional article like this one.

Great article by Mike Toole. I agree with him in hoping that we get the much-deserved international release of Little Astro Boy in the future.

I was also kind of surprised that he didn't mention Astro Boy Reboot in the article, but to be fair, there's not much info out there about it at the moment. I did see that someone brought it up in the discussion thread for that article over on the ANN forums. Perhaps I'll go and bring it up over there as well.

EDIT: I also found the tidbit about the Star of the Giants vs Astro Boy 1969 special to be interesting. It makes me wonder how many other artifacts like that are sitting around at Tezuka Productions' offices.
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Sun May 17, 2015 11:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”