Astro Boy 2005 movie

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
TetsuwanToby
Rocket Ball Champion

Astro Boy 2005 movie

Postby TetsuwanToby » 8 years ago

Last edited by TetsuwanToby on Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 8 years ago

These are clips from many of the different shorts. Two of them are coming out on DVD for the first time in October.
I'm on Twitter.

TetsuwanToby
Rocket Ball Champion

"F-Man" wrote:These are clips from many of the different shorts. Two of them are coming out on DVD for the first time in October.

Oh well it's still cool to see :)

Earthshine

Postby Earthshine » 8 years ago

Tetsuwan Toby, please keep in mind that posting unauthorized links to ENTIRE episodes or movies of the series is not allowed on ABO and is against the posting rules.

However postings clips is okay and for that reason this thread will be allowed to stay open.

I didn't know some of these shorts were coming out on DVD (I'm pretty behind in the fandom)! That's good news!

TetsuwanToby
Rocket Ball Champion

"Earthshine" wrote:Tetsuwan Toby, please keep in mind that posting unauthorized links to ENTIRE episodes or movies of the series is not allowed on ABO and is against the posting rules.

However postings clips is okay and for that reason this thread will be allowed to stay open.

I didn't know some of these shorts were coming out on DVD (I'm pretty behind in the fandom)! That's good news!

Sorry about that, yes they are all clips though. But I'll keep that in mind next time :blush:

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 8 years ago

"Earthshine" wrote:Tetsuwan Toby, please keep in mind that posting unauthorized links to ENTIRE episodes or movies of the series is not allowed on ABO and is against the posting rules.

Better remove the first link then.
I'm on Twitter.

TetsuwanToby
Rocket Ball Champion

"F-Man" wrote:[QUOTE=Earthshine;235337]Tetsuwan Toby, please keep in mind that posting unauthorized links to ENTIRE episodes or movies of the series is not allowed on ABO and is against the posting rules.

Better remove the first link then.[/QUOTE]

I just did, thank you guys for helping me out :)

Dragonrider1227
Robot Revolutionary

Postby Dragonrider1227 » 8 years ago

"F-Man" wrote:These are clips from many of the different shorts. Two of them are coming out on DVD for the first time in October.

Thank you for making me aware of this. In between this and Little Astro Boy, I'm gonna have some pre-ordering to do!

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”