Astro Boy 2014 Was Dubbed In English

Talk about all things Astro Boy!
ClassicGameGuys
Kokoro Robot

Astro Boy 2014 Was Dubbed In English

Postby ClassicGameGuys » 8 years ago

Stumbled upon this by completely pure luck. A preview of the English dub (featuring the first episode) got uploaded online by the creators or something from what I gather on Google Translate

*Link removed*

Never knew it was dubbed and a quick search for info on this site got me nothing. Figured you guys would be interested in this :astro:

Well here I go, watching a show meant for pre-schoolers :whistling:

-Proto Dude
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link to illegally uploaded episode.

F-Man
On a Flight into Space

Postby F-Man » 8 years ago

This is the original airing as we watched it. I think this is Fauna's recording.

It's very likely a Japanese dub wasn't even made by that point. ;) We're mostly excited to hear the Japanese one for the very first time next week.
I'm on Twitter.

Shiyonasan
Administrator

Postby Shiyonasan » 8 years ago

Unfortunately, after checking the Wikipedia page for Bilibili, I found that that site doesn't specify who uploads the videos onto the site. I translated the Chinese in Google Translate as well and found no proof that this was uploaded by an official source.

As such, that video is a copyright violation. We don't allow shared links to illegally uploaded episodes of any series, including Little Astro Boy, on AstroBoy Online Forums. Please support the official release of Little Astro Boy, which will come out on November 3rd:

Little Astro Boy on Amazon Japan

Little Astro Boy on CDJapan
Last edited by Shiyonasan on Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:58 am, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “Astro Boy Discussion”