any one like lady gaga?

Off topic discussion.
cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 13 years ago

[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

Lady Gaga is, to me, the 21st Century Madonna. She is just as "shocking" as Madonna was back in the 80's, although I think Gaga has a much better voice. She's "creative" in the same way as Madonna (although Madonna caught on as a complete sensation because, I think, her outlandishness didn't go as far as LG).

Gaga does great dance (workout) music. I don't think she needs to be so, ehhh "out there" but then, that's her schtick! I do like her music and find her fascinating (although we could do without another uber sex-goddess type (like her trampy-style colleague Kesha, whose music I also like).

Right -- and what I'm REALLY excited about is that I'm gonna sing the Brahm's Requiem with JOHN RUTTER!!!!!!! ooops off topic a tad...
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

AstroJulian
Kokoro Robot

Postby AstroJulian » 13 years ago

I do love Lady GaGa...I am truly fortunate to have been able to meet her on the release of her first cd "The Fame" at the Highline Ballroom in NYC. She is lovely, talented, and extremely smart.I love her style, which is very much like Grace Jones or Madonna...and I am pretty tired of all the bubble gum girls out there with no real talent. That same evening she also performed and I knew she was going to blow up big, because at the time of the cd's release , a lot of people still did not know who she was though I had been following her for like 6-7 months. She is about freedom of choice, the arts, and that everyone has a place in this world, and with all the tragedies surrounding the young people today with bullying, the young people need Lady GaGa.
[sigpic][/sigpic]

atoms_gf
Robot President

Postby atoms_gf » 13 years ago

i like her music im not a BIG fan though, as i dont really like every singer

Return to “General Discussion”