Off topic discussion.
AprilSeven
Silent Song

Postby AprilSeven » 13 years ago

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The weather outside is frightful
Work is CANCELLED how delightful!
Rain, sleet, ice and snow
let it blow, let it blow, let it blow!!!
Image Sig artwork by Alittleacorn!

Astronomical girl
Banned

Postby Astronomical girl » 13 years ago

Yay! :w00t: you can be online more!! We still have snow but I still have school but today's a day off becuase our stuff is coming ;)
Unyongnekasayo

Big Astro Fan
Robot President

Postby Big Astro Fan » 13 years ago

We're getting some here. Some parts around me are getting almost 2 feet of snow. So far all we got is a couple if inches. I live in the Buffalo and Niagara Falls area.

fafner
Cosmic Ranger

Postby fafner » 13 years ago

We got snow last night here, a lot of snow. 2 MILLIMETERS :eek: :D

When I think that last December there was so much snow that I was beginning to think we would all be stuck forever :p
The real sign that someone has become a fanatic is that he completely loses his sense of humor about some important facet of his life. When humor goes, it means he's lost his perspective.

Wedge Antilles
Star Wars - Exile

The Tawashi Bus Hat
Robot President

Postby The Tawashi Bus Hat » 13 years ago

Lol, drove to college today and half of the street lights were out.

Supposedly, the city is doing rolling brown-outs because everyone it using too much electricity. Half of the business on the main street haven't had power all day. xP Never seen Burger King so deserted, lol.

Also, if anyone is driving tonight, watch for black ice! Hit a patch on the way home and almost had an accident. xD But, it's all good now.

*brrr*
*dust*

AstroJulian
Kokoro Robot

Postby AstroJulian » 13 years ago

This is exactely the kind of winter we have not had in a few years, and then some!

"AprilSeven" wrote:ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The weather outside is frightful
Work is CANCELLED how delightful!
Rain, sleet, ice and snow
let it blow, let it blow, let it blow!!!
[sigpic][/sigpic]

Xenops
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Xenops » 13 years ago

I was very amused last semester because my university declared that "it shalt not close for snow days", and then after a good nine inches the school closed for the second half of the day. They tried. :p

cybotron
Robot Revolutionary

Postby cybotron » 13 years ago

"Xenops" wrote:I was very amused last semester because my university declared that "it shalt not close for snow days", and then after a good nine inches the school closed for the second half of the day. They tried. :p

One more of those blizzards and Detroit is broke! No budget for snow removal left!
[sigpic]http://www.astroboy-online.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=200&dateline=1323970671[/sigpic]Safe :ninja:

Black Rabbit
Beyond the Stars

Postby Black Rabbit » 13 years ago

Ah, it finally snowed yesterday! About half an inch... :cry: I tried to make a snow ball, but it wouldn't stick. But, I'm glad it snowed a little bit, just the same. ^3^
... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ...
bloop
... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ...

Astro Forever
Administrator

Postby Astro Forever » 13 years ago

I didn't want to complain earlier this week because our 10 to 15 cm of snow (4 to 6 inches) were a lot less than what many of the US cities got, but we were supposed to get around 1 cm and we got at least the same amount we got earlier this week last night. It wasn't a pleasant surprise when I woke up this morning! And there's a little more to come tomorrow as well. :eek: It wouldn't really be a problem if I didn't have a nagging cough that made shoveling and outside activities unpleasant.

At least right now it's not cold at all and there is a beautiful sun! :cool:

Return to “General Discussion”