DEVIL MAY CRY

Off topic discussion.
spartanx01
Rocket Ball Champion
Location: Sector 626, The Anime & Gaming District Of Metro City

DEVIL MAY CRY

Postby spartanx01 » 11 years ago

Who else loves Devil May Cry, besides me? It was a great game saga. But I'm having mixed feelings about the new game DmC, is it worth the time and money?

Alittleacorn
On a Flight into Space

Postby Alittleacorn » 11 years ago

"spartanx01" wrote:Who else loves Devil May Cry, besides me? It was a great game saga. But I'm having mixed feelings about the new game DmC, is it worth the time and money?

[CRASHES into thread riding a monster truck, and steps out with her hair dramatically blowing in the wind]

YES, IT IS! =D

I've played DmC through several times and I've enjoyed it a lot. It's one of the best hack n slash games I've played in a really long time, and I do highly recommend it. The combat's fun and the platforming as well, and the level designs and cutscenes are pretty nice looking too. There is a minor hiccup that there's no manual lock on, but this doesn't cripple the gameplay [it's only really on higher modes if you're swarmed with enemies and some flying demons keep hitting you that it might become a problem, but for the most part auto lock worked okay for me.]

But whatever you do, be extremely wary of trolls. A few people have been hating on this game with the intent of putting people off it, even spreading lies too [There was even one guy I saw once who wrote a fake review that stretched the truth to breaking point, by blowing scenes out of context and ignoring certian factors with the intent to mislead; basically saying every bad thing just to put the game down, when it's actually not that bad at all]. So just to warn you up front, if you hear anything bad that sounds like it's being said aggressive, ignore it, judge it for yourself when you play.

But I'd DEFINITELY give it a go. There's a free demo already out on psn/xbox360 network, you could try that first if you want to see how it plays.
Last edited by Alittleacorn on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Discussion”