Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

I like it sounds fine I actually bought myself a pair of red boots
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Fuzzy Pickles!
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Fuzzy Pickles! » 11 years ago

"Andrew_Wiggin" wrote:[QUOTE=astarisborn94;208491]Hello Andrew_Wiggin.

I don't want to sound disrespectful and I like Atom (Astro Boy), but trying to look exactly like him is... kind of creepy.

How so? I am small enough for it too work for me :D [/QUOTE]Because I don't feel as a person should be walking about all day looking like a fictional character, plus not everyone is forgiving about a person trying to look like Atom in public. Perhaps in private, with family, or when doing something like a cosplay it would be okay, but I don't think most people would be comfortable with someone that does that in public every day.

Robin
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Robin » 11 years ago

"astarisborn94" wrote:[QUOTE=Andrew_Wiggin;208492][QUOTE=astarisborn94;208491]Hello Andrew_Wiggin.

I don't want to sound disrespectful and I like Atom (Astro Boy), but trying to look exactly like him is... kind of creepy.

How so? I am small enough for it too work for me :D [/QUOTE]Because I don't feel as a person should be walking about all day looking like a fictional character, plus not everyone is forgiving about a person trying to look like Atom in public. Perhaps in private, with family, or when doing something like a cosplay it would be okay, but I don't think most people would be comfortable with someone that does that in public every day.[/QUOTE]

lol almost everyone is ok with it that I know. :astro: It makes me happy and everyone says that's all that counts.

racoonangel
Robot President

guess what I made my own astro boy outfit I got the sweater, the red boots, the black pants, and the white shirt. A girl can dress like him and it looks fine on me
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Robin
Rocket Ball Champion

"racoonangel" wrote:guess what I made my own astro boy outfit I got the sweater, the red boots, the black pants, and the white shirt. A girl can dress like him and it looks fine on me

lol now all you have to do is cut you're hair back and gel it into horns!

You might be surprised how hard it is

racoonangel
Robot President

I'll pass on that one I like my hair a medium length
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 11 years ago

Thank you! Hello to you too.
I'm not sure how to do quotes or icons right now. Is there some sort of help page I could visit that would tell me the basic functions of the site?

Robin
Rocket Ball Champion

"SOPikaMeowMeow" wrote:Thank you! Hello to you too.
I'm not sure how to do quotes or icons right now. Is there some sort of help page I could visit that would tell me the basic functions of the site?

I am not completely sure... I just joined too. I only know how to use it so well because I use another forum site too...

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 11 years ago

Ah I see. Well thank you anyway!

Robin
Rocket Ball Champion

"SOPikaMeowMeow" wrote:Ah I see. Well thank you anyway!

You should read back in the page like 3 pages... see about what I said about me :D

Return to “General Discussion”