Dr. Ochanomizu's tea water party [merged with Random Post Thread]

Off topic discussion.
Robin
Rocket Ball Champion

Postby Robin » 11 years ago

"astarisborn94" wrote:[QUOTE=Andrew_Wiggin;208492][QUOTE=astarisborn94;208491]Hello Andrew_Wiggin.

I don't want to sound disrespectful and I like Atom (Astro Boy), but trying to look exactly like him is... kind of creepy.

How so? I am small enough for it too work for me :D [/QUOTE]Because I don't feel as a person should be walking about all day looking like a fictional character, plus not everyone is forgiving about a person trying to look like Atom in public. Perhaps in private, with family, or when doing something like a cosplay it would be okay, but I don't think most people would be comfortable with someone that does that in public every day.[/QUOTE]

I would ALSO like to point out I am far more similar to Astro :astro: than looks and what I wear. Not EVERYTHING that meets the eye is what it seams about me...

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

I'd love to meet you in person and become buds
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Robin
Rocket Ball Champion

"racoonangel" wrote:I'd love to meet you in person and become buds

lol :astro:

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

Postby Juanita » 11 years ago

Omg I really want to see you now lol
I'd probably just stare at you cuz I'm really shy. I think I've literally complimented someone I don't know like twice in my life...

Well, I suppose I should say some stuff about myself.
I'm a girl, and I enjoy all kinds if art. I am pretty shy until I get to know you, then I become a quite outgoing person. My favorite color is green, and I'm a sucker for cute things and food. I love food. I also have this one church friend with whom I often say "goodbye" by saying "gotta rocket" or "let's go" by saying "lets rocket."
Yeah.

Robin
Rocket Ball Champion

"SOPikaMeowMeow" wrote:Omg I really want to see you now lol
I'd probably just stare at you cuz I'm really shy. I think I've literally complimented someone I don't know like twice in my life...

Well, I suppose I should say some stuff about myself.
I'm a girl, and I enjoy all kinds if art. I am pretty shy until I get to know you, then I become a quite outgoing person. My favorite color is green, and I'm a sucker for cute things and food. I love food. I also have this one church friend with whom I often say "goodbye" by saying "gotta rocket" or "let's go" by saying "lets rocket."
Yeah.

lol well don't envy me :D You DON'T want the genetic code issues I have :D

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

@Andrew - Aww I'll keep you in my prayers.

@April - It's like an Easter present :3
I actually have a friend named Andrew who has that hairstyle. That would be so cool if Astro spikes went into style. There'd be like a zillion Astros walking around!

(Haha thanks! I actually got it from Azumanga Daioh. One if the main characters finds a cat and one of her friends calls it PikaMeowMeow. I thought it was so cute that I had to use it!)
Wow! Congrats on the solo! I hope you do great! I remember having to play my violin at a Sunday service for Christmas. I was really nervous, but I ended up doing better than I thought I would. I'm sure you'll do fine.

racoonangel
Robot President

Postby racoonangel » 11 years ago

I had a solo for singing in a play more then once it's nervous racking right of the bat but I've gotta the hang of it
Instagram: astrogirl_draws
I LOVE ASTRO BOY!!

Robin
Rocket Ball Champion

lol... well time to try for shock value... I am VERY similar to Astro because... I DON'T grow/age.

Juanita
On a Flight into Space

I've heard of a disorder that's similar to that, but it has to do with the mind aging backwards.

Is the "not aging" what your genetic problem is or so you just have fabulous skin?

Robin
Rocket Ball Champion

"SOPikaMeowMeow" wrote:I've heard of a disorder that's similar to that, but it has to do with the mind aging backwards.

Is the "not aging" what your genetic problem is or so you just have fabulous skin?

lol well my genetic problem is that my body can make growth hormones but can DO anything with them so that I am basically stuck with a 11 year olds body :D

Return to “General Discussion”